Which rapper has the best discography?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
KRS ONE, nas, jay z, jay electronica, outkast, sean price, wutang, canibus(before he lost the battle), common, currensy, de la soul, J-dilla, busta rhymes, madlib, gunit, ice cube, etc

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
KRS ONE, nas, jay z, jay electronica, outkast, sean price, wutang, canibus(before he lost the battle), common, currensy, de la soul, J-dilla, busta rhymes, madlib, gunit, ice cube, etc

Jay electronica? Discography? same sentence? :ohhh:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
For those 7 classics there is about 47 average albums.
Which means that, nah not really.

N.W.A.
nikkas4life, Straight outta compton, The Chronic, No one can do it better, 2001, Amerikkkas most wanted, Death Certificate, The Predator, Eazy-duz-it.
And maybe as many average albums.

"Kizz My Black Azz" is my shyt too :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wpRVgyvxQ"]MC Ren - Right Up My Alley - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Besides the GOAT Nasir the two that pop out the most to me are

Ghost - I can listen to all his albums all the way through up until Big Doe Rehab (had some great songs, but it was the first Ghost album I'd say wasn't up to par with the others). The R&B album was surprisingly good and after that I'd say he fell off a bit.

Scarface - This nikkas solo discography is top shelf, and add to that geto boys and it gets ridiculous for me. I will admit that I rate geto boys albums higher than most people, they're one of my GOAT groups but I know most people have them a bit below that.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
tumblr_ly5m12AjrS1qdudjxo1_500.jpg