Which of these 8 R&B tracks released in ‘01 takes the cake?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Damn, just realized we was suppose to pick 1

Differences is probably my favorite from the bunch today
Threads like these is why I really love the coli. As much as I troll, I could discuss music all day. I literally CANNOT go a day without an extended listening session.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Family Affair with that beat was crazy and Mary J B on the comback with her corny dancin ass had our hearts at that time.
Ginuwine Differences was so real though with that Timbo beat with friggin elephant sounds in the background? :picard:Crazy.
All 4 U charted the best but i personally wasnt feelin it...... I think Aaliyah had just past so you know we played that all day evryday
Man its too difficult
That 112 quiet storm sample :wow:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Family Affair with that beat was crazy and Mary J B on the comback with her corny dancin ass had our hearts at that time.
Ginuwine Differences was so real though with that Timbo beat with friggin elephant sounds in the background? :picard:Crazy.
All 4 U charted the best but i personally wasnt feelin it...... I think Aaliyah had just past so you know we played that all day evryday
Man its too difficult
That 112 quiet storm sample :wow:

So many to choose from

He was trying to dapfish and got exposed. He aint replying back in this thread lol.

:sas2: