Which Marvel "hero" is the biggest scumbag?

Which Marvel "hero" is the biggest scumbag?

• Total voters

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They've had Cyclops acting like a Magneto son for awhile. Much more than Quicksilver ever was and closer to Exodus' level except Exodus tried to kill Luna and Rogue and Magneto would NEVER c/s that. Alot of this Cyclops progression and push seemed like where Polaris was heading after Planet X in 2003/4..the killing to save people....accepting Magneto 's justifications. They flipped it when she was pushed to outer space though.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:dwillhuh: Wow the X-Men as I knew them are no more. So Wolverine is no longer an X-Man? Cyclops is on some ruthless shyt? Jean Grey dead or alive at the moment? fukk is Nightcrawler doing these days? Last time I collected comics with any regularity Angel's metal wings had fallen off, giving him feathered wings again rendering him useless once more. He still useless? Dead??

Wolverine is still an X-Man, its just Wolverine and Cyclops split and both formed their own teams of X-Men. Logan moved back to the school and rebuilt it and Cyclops took over the old Weapon X facility. Jean is still dead but Beast went back in time and brought a young version of the original 5 X-Men to the current timeline so Young Jean is around. Nightcrawler just came back to life after the X-Men rescued him from hell and Angel turned into his own version of Apocalypse that ended with him getting mind wiped and now he's basically a different character with metal wings and new powers that he is unsure of.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wolverine is still an X-Man, its just Wolverine and Cyclops split and both formed their own teams of X-Men. Logan moved back to the school and rebuilt it and Cyclops took over the old Weapon X facility. Jean is still dead but Beast went back in time and brought a young version of the original 5 X-Men to the current timeline so Young Jean is around. Nightcrawler just came back to life after the X-Men rescued him from hell and Angel turned into his own version of Apocalypse that ended with him getting mind wiped and now he's basically a different character with metal wings and new powers that he is unsure of.

The Dark Angel Saga was piff.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
It's all continuity. Xavier been fukking with peoples' heads and manipulating them for what he thought was the greater good since forever though.

The Vulcan/mystery dead X-Men team thing was a retcon they wrote about 7 or 8 years ago.

It's funny because Xavier always recruited kids then sent them into danger, now Cyclops who is basically his adopted son is doing that on steroids... that's why Wolverine doesn't fukk with him anymore. He's the #1 most wanted fugitive by S.H.I.E.L.D. and he's got a bunch of teenage recruits living in a secret underground base training them with guerilla tactics like a drill seargent and making threatening videos like Osama Bin Laden talking about a mutant revolution.

Wolverine turned on him after he instructed this young African girl Idie to kill a bunch of anti-mutant terrorists.
Man fukk outta here :stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I heard about cyclops being radicalized but didnt captain america offer him amnesty after A vs X???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah he put him in jail, but Magneto, Danger and Magik broke him out. He's been a fugitive ever since.

Wow..... :ohhh: I cant believe cyclops went militant when he was always the level headed one. But I thought Cap was talking to him afterwards about the whole thing? Saying he always wanted the xmen to be in the bigger picture in the world by adding them to avengers they would have it. What was the terms of the agreement that the xmen joins the avengers?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Wow..... :ohhh: I cant believe cyclops went militant when he was always the level headed one. But I thought Cap was talking to him afterwards about the whole thing? Saying he always wanted the xmen to be in the bigger picture in the world by adding them to avengers they would have it. What was the terms of the agreement that the xmen joins the avengers?
Nah, that was Havok he was talking to, not Cyclops.

Cyclops got "militant" after the whole fiasco where Scarlet Witch depowered over 90% of mutants, and the remaining ones were being targeted for extinction. There was less than 200 mutants left on Earth, so his philosophy changed to that dream shyt is unrealistic at this point and they're fighting for pure survival now.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah, that was Havok he was talking to, not Cyclops.

Cyclops got "militant" after the whole fiasco where Scarlet Witch depowered over 90% of mutants, and the remaining ones were being targeted for extinction. There was less than 200 mutants left on Earth, so his philosophy changed to that dream shyt is unrealistic at this point and they're fighting for pure survival now.

I know that part. but damn i just cant believe it. Mr. Cyclops a fugitive on the run? After all the grimy shyt wolverine done for years he gets a pass. Cyclops tries to do the right thing gets phoenix force powers goes a lil batshyt insane he gets thrown in jail. I remember Cap getting tossed in jail after the civil war, then he died but did they ever address him breaking the law after he came back from the dead. I'm thinking cyclops will be redeemed sooner or later.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I know that part. but damn i just cant believe it. Mr. Cyclops a fugitive on the run? After all the grimy shyt wolverine done for years he gets a pass. Cyclops tries to do the right thing gets phoenix force powers goes a lil batshyt insane he gets thrown in jail. I remember Cap getting tossed in jail after the civil war, then he died but did they ever address him breaking the law after he came back from the dead. I'm thinking cyclops will be redeemed sooner or later.
Yeah, Wolverine being an Avenger and Cap vouching for him is stupid and makes no sense and is obviously just a marketing-driven strategy of Marvel putting all their most popular characters on the Avengers. The Avengers have always been about not killing led by Cap, and Wolverine is a mass murderer.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

Cyclops and Cap, more or less, buried the hatchet in A+X but basically after House of M, it was a steady growth in the character because the mutants were so few in number and all their enemies took it like killa season and Cyclops did what he had to do to survive with his species intact. .

A low key point not touched on is that Hope is Cyclops's granddaughter and Cable asked Cyclops to look after her. Given this factor and the fact the X-Men have the most experience with the Phoenix Force, Cap and the Avengers should have followed the X-Men's lead. But egos clashed and cause the turf war.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If Charles Xavier was an actual person...chit, I don't even wanna consider that.

He is an adult Stewie Griffin without the latent moistness to balance him out.

if i had the powers of:

jean grey
nate grey
charles xavier
magneto

the world would be a better place in a mere few hours.

art barr