Which Marvel "hero" is the biggest scumbag?

Which Marvel "hero" is the biggest scumbag?

• Total voters

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
True true and I'm not saying that Tony isn't an arrogant scumbag (Black Panther has sonned him multiple times) I'm ONLY commenting on that "womanizer" shyt. It's one of the stupidest negative labels I've ever seen. Women have minds just like men, aren't they "equal" to us? Hasn't feminism and women's rights been a forefront of the woman's struggle? Then don't play that bullshyt "womanizer" angle when you decide to drop your panties for man WORLD RENOWN as a playboy.

Ayo I agree with you, but on another plane...

based on the suffix "-izer", a "womanizer" would technically be a person who makes something
into a woman. So basically the only realm of being a womanizer is to be like Wyatt and that other
nicca from Weird Science.

sidebar: That broad from Wierd Science (both of them) was bad as CHIT.
She wanted to fucc, but I was only 10 and chit...

phxdown

Pro
Daps
Wolverine was a shytty father figure to x-23 AND let a recovering assassin on hit squad and then blamed cyclops for all her subsequent problems. Also, his incessant need to have a "friendship" with every underage female mutant. :scusthov:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Wolverine was a shytty father figure to x-23 AND let a recovering assassin on hit squad and then blamed cyclops for all her subsequent problems. Also, his incessant need to have a "friendship" with every underage female mutant. :scusthov:

Cyclops chose the roster of that X-Force squad though. Wolverine never wanted her and Rahne on it, but Cyclops insisted, so he just followed the general's orders.

phxdown

Pro
Daps
Cyclops chose the roster of that X-Force squad though. Wolverine never wanted her and Rahne on it, but Cyclops insisted, so he just followed the general's orders.
I know Cyclops chose the roster, but later on Logan justified x-23's inclusion to Gambit and Storm. He basically said that all she knew was killing so why not. If Cyclops had wanted Jubilee on the squad (I know, I know) Wolverine would have quit until Cyclops relented.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Some of the this stuff I knew already, but the Charles Xavier shyt
828341214.gif

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I can defend Logan and Cyclops...

With Cyclops, OP is neglecting he has been manipulated since the plane accident. The orphanage he lived at was ran by Mr. Sinister that was mentally fukking with his head the whole time and Cyclops would be a villain if it wasn't for Xavier saving him. Also, the Madalyne Pryor shyt, the only reason Cyclops was with her was because she was a clone created by Mr. Sinister to mentally manipulate him and make him fall in love but that mental barrier was broken when Jean return. Xavier did a lot of fukked up shyt, but he also did a lot of good shyt and most of the fukked up stuff was him not having the foresight in knowing how bad it would turn out.

With Wolverine, its like this.... Wolverine for all intensive purposes SHOULD be a villain, he has ever reason and excuse to be (mentally manipulated, controlled, brainwashed, genetically and physically engineered to be a killer, driven insane, hunted down by his own government, parents were killed in front of him, everyone he has ever cared about killed 10 times over, etc.) but he's NOT. There have been countless villians from Magneto to Joker have all become villians and gone through less than Wolverine has. Logan has legitimately seen and been the worse a human being can be and still tries to do good despite not really knowing how be good or having a pathway to do so UNTIL Xavier. Wolverine, at his core, is a very idealistic person, though he has lived a pretty shytty life and the world he lives in is very gritty. In almost every alternate reality as well, Logan is still a hero (as long as there isn't mind control or something controlling him), he was made to be a redemption hero and I think he's the best one there is.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I'm outta the loop on comics. Xavier is a piece of shyt! Is that regular continuity or Ultimate Xavier? I remember when the Ultimate line started that Xavier didnt have any problem fukkin with ppls heads without permission.....unlike the wishy washy, delusional, one day the humans will accept us, mufukka I grew up reading.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Damn I'm outta the loop on comics. Xavier is a piece of shyt! Is that regular continuity or Ultimate Xavier? I remember when the Ultimate line started that Xavier didnt have any problem fukkin with ppls heads without permission.....unlike the wishy washy, delusional, one day the humans will accept us, mufukka I grew up reading.
It's all continuity. Xavier been fukking with peoples' heads and manipulating them for what he thought was the greater good since forever though.

The Vulcan/mystery dead X-Men team thing was a retcon they wrote about 7 or 8 years ago.

It's funny because Xavier always recruited kids then sent them into danger, now Cyclops who is basically his adopted son is doing that on steroids... that's why Wolverine doesn't fukk with him anymore. He's the #1 most wanted fugitive by S.H.I.E.L.D. and he's got a bunch of teenage recruits living in a secret underground base training them with guerilla tactics like a drill seargent and making threatening videos like Osama Bin Laden talking about a mutant revolution.

Wolverine turned on him after he instructed this young African girl Idie to kill a bunch of anti-mutant terrorists.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
It's all continuity. Xavier been fukking with peoples' heads and manipulating them for what he thought was the greater good since forever though.

The Vulcan/mystery dead X-Men team thing was a retcon they wrote about 7 or 8 years ago.

It's funny because Xavier always recruited kids then sent them into danger, now Cyclops who is basically his adopted son is doing that on steroids... that's why Wolverine doesn't fukk with him anymore. He's the #1 most wanted fugitive by S.H.I.E.L.D. and he's got a bunch of teenage recruits living in a secret underground base training them with guerilla tactics like a drill seargent and making threatening videos like Osama Bin Laden talking about a mutant revolution.

Wolverine turned on him after he instructed this young African girl Idie to kill a bunch of anti-mutant terrorists.
To be fair, Cyclops never said to kill them. It's just that, when she did, Cyclops said it was better that it was the terrorists than the hundreds of innocent people who ere in that room.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
To be fair, Cyclops never said to kill them. It's just that, when she did, Cyclops said it was better that it was the terrorists than the hundreds of innocent people who ere in that room.
He basically did tell her though. "Do what you need to do."

2032124-do.jpg

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh: Wow the X-Men as I knew them are no more. So Wolverine is no longer an X-Man? Cyclops is on some ruthless shyt? Jean Grey dead or alive at the moment? fukk is Nightcrawler doing these days? Last time I collected comics with any regularity Angel's metal wings had fallen off, giving him feathered wings again rendering him useless once more. He still useless? Dead??