Which Marvel "hero" is the biggest scumbag?

Which Marvel "hero" is the biggest scumbag?

• Total voters

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
1538869-thor.jpg
james-brown-crying-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
But let's keep it 100. stark is man-whore.... he'll fukk anything if it's hot and have a pulse. He was written to be a james bond type in a way. That's not his flaw though. His flaw is that he's very bullheaded. he's never humbled... that's why after that civil war shyt. thor came back and taught him a very valuable lesson.

1538869-thor.jpg

True true and I'm not saying that Tony isn't an arrogant scumbag (Black Panther has sonned him multiple times) I'm ONLY commenting on that "womanizer" shyt. It's one of the stupidest negative labels I've ever seen. Women have minds just like men, aren't they "equal" to us? Hasn't feminism and women's rights been a forefront of the woman's struggle? Then don't play that bullshyt "womanizer" angle when you decide to drop your panties for man WORLD RENOWN as a playboy.

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
I'll ride with Cyclops all the way, but fukk everybody else on that list especially Ironman :pacspit: He stay messing up shyt an getting a free pass.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Stop slandering Jeans good name dammit!!! the only man to get the pheonix p*ssy is The gawd Scotty Summers. As far as the poll, it aint hard to tell that the two guys who helped form the illuminati are the worst scumbags around.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I should've added Beast to the list after that pulling that bringing the teenage original X-Men to the future to supposedly show Cyclops the error of his ways shyt.

Plus he's been the Clarence Thomas of mutants for a minute now.

And he joined the Illuminati, which is the elite society of backstabbing, shady, god-complex-having a$$holes. Black Panther is the only decent one out of that bunch.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Lol at how far u reached in wolverine.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Professor Xavier-Sent a team of teenaged mutants to Krakoa to try and rescue his first team of teenaged mutants, only to see Krakoa kill the entire second team of mutants, which includes Cyclops brother he never knew he had in front of Cyclops. Erased the entire thing from Cyclops mind and never told anyone. Then sent a 3rd team of teenaged mutants to the rescue and pretended the dead second team didn't exist.

Sent Havok and more X-Men into space years later when it turns out long-lost 3rd Summers brother Vulcan survived and came back for revenge. Havok ends up captured and tortured in a dungeon. Vulcan not only kills Banshee and his dad Corsair, but takes over the Shi'ar empire and becomes a murderous intergalactic Tyrant.

Deadbeat dad to his crazy son Legion.

Knew that the danger room developed a sentient mind, but didn't tell anyone and kept it a prisoner.

Erased Magneto's mind and inadvertently created Onslaught.

Was an old pervert who wanted to fukk a teenaged Jean Grey.

Killed his twin sister in the womb.

He didn't know about the kid...But he was smashing mental patients....:patrice:
Never heard that one about Jean Grae Before....:huhldup:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Charles "fukk boi" Xavier

this.

You could almost give quicksilver a pass. he has..... brain issues.

Namor belongs on this list. The ghosts of old Black Panthers recently confronted the curent one like

"..... uh..... why haven't you killed that water breathing white man yet? :ld:"

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
this.

You could almost give quicksilver a pass. he has..... brain issues.

Namor belongs on this list. The ghosts of old Black Panthers recently confronted the curent one like

"..... uh..... why haven't you killed that water breathing white man yet? :ld:"
Namor ain't really a hero though. He's always been pragmatic and looked out for self. The rest of these dudes fashion themselves as do-gooders.