Which legendary comedian got to go

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Dave Chappelle is the weak link bruh

Besides Halfed Baked and his Killing Me Softly special he really ain't apart of nothing classic.

His tv show was mad overrated...

You can't take out Richard Pryor because there would be none of these comics in the list if it wasn't for him... they would all admit they stole a lot from Pryor

Bernie Mac was one of the funniest dudes ever. His 6 minute set on Def Comedy Jam is funnier than anything Dave Chappelle ever did on stage. His set on Kings of Comedy was epic. He stole the show in a bunch of small roles on movies. His tv show was hilarious

Martin Lawrence had arguably the Goat black tv show. Was a great host on Def Comedy Jam. His first 2 stand up specials are classic. Bad Boys movie classic. His parts in House Party was classic

Chris Tucker was in 3 of my favorite flicks. Jackie Brown, Dead Presidents, Friday all classics. First Rush Hour is classic. His 2 appearances on Def Comedy Jam was classic

I don't have to talk about Eddie we know he put in work in comedy

sdizzy1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area!
It's easily Chris Tucker. Smokey ain't enough to keep him up with the others. They all have a stand up hour special that's legendary, except Tucker.