AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
How am I cheating? :childplease:

That knuckles game was supposed to be apart of Sonic 3 originally lol
lol i was just playin around breh, shyt dont always translate in text.....

anyways if im countin the mario cast off shyt too itd only stregthen my choice...

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
from best to worse of those 3 games

Sonic 2 > (barely) SMB 3
Sonic 1 = SMB 1
Sonic 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the fake azz SMB 2 game :camby:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
from best to worse of those 3 games

Sonic 2 > (barely) SMB 3
Sonic 1 = SMB 1
Sonic 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the fake azz SMB 2 game :camby:

you're on crack

Mario 3 is way better than sonic 2 and sonic 2 is an incredible game. Mario 3 might be the best game ever lol. Truly a masterpiece. Sonic 2 doesn't have nearly the replayability.

Mario 1 - A-
Mario 2 - B
Mario 3 - A+
Sonic 1 - A
Sonic 2 - A
Sonic 3 - B-

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Damn this is tough. I love both of them but I'm gonna have to go with Sonic 1, 2, 3 & Knuckles

The nostalgia from the music is just :ohlawd:

This is like the dumbest thread of all time :snoop:

Its an exposal thread really. All you really doing is telling the universe that you didn't have that much access to a Nintendo while growing up

Basically, a sony gamer before sony had a console :manny:
They are not comparable. They don't shoot at the same baskets bruh.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're on crack

Mario 3 is way better than sonic 2 and sonic 2 is an incredible game. Mario 3 might be the best game ever lol. Truly a masterpiece. Sonic 2 doesn't have nearly the replayability.

Mario 1 - A-
Mario 2 - B
Mario 3 - A+
Sonic 1 - A
Sonic 2 - A
Sonic 3 - B-

It's close forreal no doubt, and also being on 2 different gens and still having the comparison shows how strong mario was. I like how on SMB3 by the second stage u have 3 flutes and can go to the end

Super Mario Bros world on SNES >>>>>>>>>>>> everything on this list and everything all time.

Mario 2 get's a C since it was a stolen game from something else

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
This is like the dumbest thread of all time :snoop:

Its an exposal thread really. All you really doing is telling the universe that you didn't have that much access to a Nintendo while growing up

Basically, a sony gamer before sony had a console :manny:
They are not comparable. They don't shoot at the same baskets bruh.
:ufdup:nikka plz

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:stopitslime:nikkaz hating on SMB 2 just to hate. :yeshrug:It was still a great game imo.

Smb2_comparison.png

even if it was almost impossible to beat. :mindblown:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:stopitslime:nikkaz hating on SMB 2 just to hate. :yeshrug:It was still a great game imo.

Smb2_comparison.png

even if it was almost impossible to beat. :mindblown:
SMB2 was probably my most enjoyable mario. I was so frickin hype when that game dropped.
SMB3, because of that movie The Game Master. I was jones'n for it for months before it landed
That shyt was BRUTAL.
But back to SMB2.. you said it was hard for you? I beat SMB2 the first day I got it
And I'm the type of guy who always tried to savor a game. Try to make it stretch for a few days before I beat it
I couldn't put this game down. I could probably beat it now with one man :yeshrug:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
SMB2 was probably my most enjoyable mario. I was so frickin hype when that game dropped.
SMB3, because of that movie The Game Master. I was jones'n for it for months before it landed
That shyt was BRUTAL.
But back to SMB2.. you said it was hard for you? I beat SMB2 the first day I got it
And I'm the type of guy who always tried to savor a game. Try to make it stretch for a few days before I beat it
I couldn't put this game down. I could probably beat it now with one man :yeshrug:

I really meant that level in the pic was hard as fukk. probably cause i was still like 5 years old playing it. the movie the Wizard though made me stan SMB 3. I didn't have it, but my friends did so I could only play that when I was with them. SMB 1-2 though were the story of my childhood. :banderas:

contests-pic-3.jpg

also

Chip%20n%20Dale%20Rescue%20Rangers%202.jpg

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I really meant that level in the pic was hard as fukk. probably cause i was still like 5 years old playing it. the movie the Wizard though made me stan SMB 3. I didn't have it, but my friends did so I could only play that when I was with them. SMB 1-2 though were the story of my childhood. :banderas:

contests-pic-3.jpg

also

Chip%20n%20Dale%20Rescue%20Rangers%202.jpg
I genuinely felt that The Wizard was a fantastic movie. I haven't seen it since back then.. I bet the movie is ass
But at the time, it was top 5 of all time in my book :heh:
Plus, fred Savage could do no wrong at the time
But whats funny is how badly I was fiending for SMB3. Only movie I ever seen like this.

Nagged mom dukes to take me to it DAY 1 like if it was a game release day
First showing at the movie theater
I can still vividly recall the whole day. Theater was crowded with like minded kids
10/10:30am showing. Got it in
I remember feeling joy as I seen the game finally on screen. Like if you won a prize or something
I got kids. When they came, a parent is proud. I am proud of my children. Love them to death
Would take a bullet for them without blinking

The joy you have as a kid for things.. when you get older, the happy levels don't go as high
So basically I'm saying I was more hype for SMB3 than I was for the birth of my children
Sorry kids :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
tumblr_m2sp64MwMD1rtr1jto1_250.gif

:mjlol:Thought this was as good as video games would get when I was a kid.
Kinect, picking up where Nintendo left off for REAL :banderas:

And that gif. That was the 80's so my gut feeling is telling me he is actually saying "Its so RAD"
And that... is tubular, dude :tu:
Way