Which game is the best: Elden Ring vs Ragnorak vs Forbidden West?

Best game?

• Total voters

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@MeachTheMonster gave up the right to be taken seriously for having the most opinions on TLOU2 without ever actually playing it. He's running the same script in this thread as well :smh:

Same shtick, found it funny how @The Mad Titan actually tried to claim he detest when people speak on games they don’t play when him and meach in this thread head butting each other over not playing games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can’t believe Elden Ring, a multiplatform game, is being used as fanboy fodder :mjlol:

Desperation. Xbox got nothing worth bragging about this year (or maybe they did and they just haven’t played it :mjpls:) so they are hanging on elden ring as the big xbox game.

Which is ironic because its more of a Sony game than anything considering they own part of the company

They do the same thing with nintendo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Desperation. Xbox got nothing worth bragging about this year (or maybe they did and they just haven’t played it :mjpls:) so they are hanging on elden ring as the big xbox game.

Which is ironic because its more of a Sony game than anything considering they own part of the company

They do the same thing with nintendo
So Elden ring wasn’t widely regarded as the best game of the year? It’s just xbox stans that made that up??

And now Elden Ring is a Sony game.

Sony stans are legit fukking crazy :mjlol::mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck best way to experience sony movie games :blessed:

010-DB94-D-4-F1-C-4-BDE-99-E3-046-F5-A8-B9441.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same shtick, found it funny how @The Mad Titan actually tried to claim he detest when people speak on games they don’t play when him and meach in this thread head butting each other over not playing games
See how you do bruh, I can't even respectfully be like it's just not for me and discredit the play time I have because its minimal... It's simple I don't like the gameplay mechanics of souls series. I don't even count the time I played as actual play time because it was that brief and it confirms what all my homies had been telling me anyway. The input delay which is in every souls game is back but even worse. So it got bushed quickly.

No need for me to spend hours in a game that's going to have combat and a overall feel that I do not like and haven't liked throughout the series. And I 0 percent care about the story.

I enjoyed watching my friends play, for almost a month straight it was discord streams of elden ring. Good stuff.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck best way to experience sony movie games :blessed:
If we're keeping it 100, one of the most well received games of all time, RDR2, was a goddamn slog to get through, and it remains the single greatest regret of my gaming career that I bought it digitally and couldn't trade it in. I would say it's a movie game but truth be told I tried watching a big titty pawg gamer on Twitch play through that game and I couldn't even make it past the snowstorm chapter.

I'm aware you hated that game too, but my point is that every game has something worth criticizing, let's not be overly critical just for the sake of this console war

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
See how you do bruh, I can't even respectfully be like it's just not for me and discredit the play time I have because its minimal... It's simple I don't like the gameplay mechanics of souls series. I don't even count the time I played as actual play time because it was that brief and it confirms what all my homies had been telling me anyway. The input delay which is in every souls game is back but even worse. So it got bushed quickly.

No need for me to spend hours in a game that's going to have combat and a overall feel that I do not like and haven't liked throughout the series. And I 0 percent care about the story.

I enjoyed watching my friends play, for almost a month straight it was discord streams of elden ring. Good stuff.
Then how do you know they overhauled the mechanics in Elden Ring? Since you never played all the way through, or any other Souls game either