Which game is the best: Elden Ring vs Ragnorak vs Forbidden West?

Best game?

• Total voters

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
The tribes/machine dinosaurs/world has me :noah:

Just an amazing concept :noah:

GOW 2018 was beautiful. I loved the story and the linear gameplay. I played a few hours of Ragnorak but went back to Horizon.

Elden Ring too hard for me lol.

Yeah the world looks so amazing from the fidelity to animations, and it's so easy to just hop in and decide to go fight a slaughter spine or some shyt today.

GOW definitely has a way better story but Horizon is better in every other way to me.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the world looks so amazing from the fidelity to animations, and it's so easy to just hop in and decide to go fight a slaughter spine or some shyt today.

GOW definitely has a way better story but Horizon is better in every other way to me.
True. Yesterdays I just hunted looted unlocked a Tallneck and upgraded some weapons. So much to do. I get lost exploring too. I love finding cars tunnels and other old world stuff lol

But I need better weapons. Know where to cop them from? Which town or settlement?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
True. Yesterdays I just hunted looted unlocked a Tallneck and upgraded some weapons. So much to do. I get lost exploring too. I love finding cars tunnels and other old world stuff lol

But I need better weapons. Know where to cop them from? Which town or settlement?

Just keep playing the game. The game will constantly throw new and better weapons at you. Just make sure you do the hunting grounds cause they teach you about different mechanics with the different weapons. Traps and spike throwers are over powered and good to have as a get out of jail free card. Lean into elementals and debuffs whenever you can cause they help a lot. You get your first spike thrower from quest from a couple sisters in one of the first settlements.

Every different thing to do in the game will lead you to different legendary gear. Like the Salvage missions get you a really good legendary armor set at the end of the thread of missions.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just keep playing the game. The game will constantly throw new and better weapons at you. Just make sure you do the hunting grounds cause they teach you about different mechanics with the different weapons. Traps and spike throwers are over powered and good to have as a get out of jail free card. Lean into elementals and debuffs whenever you can cause they help a lot. You get your first spike thrower from quest from a couple sisters in one of the first settlements.

Every different thing to do in the game will lead you to different legendary gear. Like the Salvage missions get you a really good legendary armor set at the end of the thread of missions.
Thanks breh. I’m level 31.

I love Ku’s Sharpshot Bow. But it only holds 12 arrows. Sucks lol.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Thanks breh. I’m level 31.

I love Ku’s Sharpshot Bow. But it only holds 12 arrows. Sucks lol.

This shouldn't come across as a spoiler but you're obviously gonna have a big final battle with Regalla. Make sure you kill her so you get her sharpshooter bow, it's one of the strongest in the game and you'll be able to one shot smaller machines with a braced shot and take huge chunks out of bigger machines. It seems out of character for Aloy but there's no benefit for saving her, she still dies later in the story. This is probably the only missable piece of gear in the story.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Gotta say Elden Ring even though I’m a dirty Xbot and haven’t played these iconic PS5 sequels :lupe::troll:

GoW 2018 bored me too death outside of a couple boss fights but I beat it.

I’m still working through the dinosaurwhitegirlleadbuteveryothernpcis 2000%moreinterestingSonybackedUbisoft simulator later :francis:

I’ll play the sequels on sale :manny:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
going elden ring because i have not played ragnarok

horizon...both games...theres something missing i cant put my finger on it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can tell if someone is objective or not by the Elden ring vs gow rag.

Its as clear as day which one is overall better gaming experience as a whole.

One is a complete world that you can traverse at your own pace and order with your customized character.

The other is a refinement of gameplay from and closing of a story from 2018. They both improve upon their predecessors but 1 completely overhauls it just about while the other just makes slight tweaks. Yeah ER is goty... even the japanese have to agree.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can tell if someone is objective or not by the Elden ring vs gow rag.

Its as clear as day which one is overall better gaming experience as a whole.

One is a complete world that you can traverse at your own pace and order with your customized character.

The other is a refinement of gameplay from and closing of a story from 2018. They both improve upon their predecessors but 1 completely overhauls it just about while the other just makes slight tweaks. Yeah ER is goty... even the japanese have to agree.

Did you even play Elden Ring though? :patrice: