Which DNA test is best for African Americans?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truth.

Only way you avoid the government is by being off the grid from Day 1:

Your mom doesn't go to a hospital but instead delivers you with a midwife at home. No checkups at a local clinic.

You live out in the boonies starting as a newborn.

You are homeschooled all the way through 12th grade.

No vaccinations of any kind.

Parents live off the land and don't pay taxes or claim you as a dependent.

No driver's license or SS cards.

No air travel because you need ID's for that.

No post-secondary education because you need transcripts, ID's etc.

You grow up and live off the land like your parents.

Basically.....it's damn near impossible for the government NOT to have all your information. I get why people are uncomfortable with DNA tests but they have everything on you already.
If your dad or mom goes into a hospital then they already have half of your DNA. If one of your sister's or brothers go into a hospital then they already have 25% of your DNA. Even it is only a half sibling; you still share a lot of DNA with them. It is not hard for you DNA to be figure out. It literally only takes one close relative for to find you, which is why they catch all of these cold case murderers. They are not even catching those fools with close siblings. They are literally catching them with 3rd and 4th cousins and then they work their way up family trees.

Daps
If your dad or mom goes into a hospital then they already have half of your DNA. If one of your sister's or brothers go into a hospital then they already have 25% of your DNA. Even it is only a half sibling; you still share a lot of DNA with them. It is not hard for you DNA to be figure out. It literally only takes one close relative for to find you, which is why they catch all of these cold case murderers. They are not even catching those fools with close siblings. They are literally catching them with 3rd and 4th cousins and then they work their way up family trees.
Oh yeah the 3rd/4th cousin thing is no joke.

If I look at my close relatives on 23andme, it's all Black.

Once you get to my 3rd/4th cousins, half my relatives look like Scarlett Johansson or Emma Stone. I'm THIS close to messaging them for my Reparations checks. :russ: You'll be related to all kinds of random azz people because y'all share a great-great-great-great-great grandparent from 1795.

Daps
No it is not. Not for an African Ameican. It comes from some English rapist. The English are filled upon with Nordic DNA.
Yup.

Danish Vikings raided England/Scotland and Norwegian Vikings raided Ireland.

99% of Black Americans are West/Central African + English/Scottish/Irish. Even though we don't identify that way, the most Afrocentric Hotep ADOS breh got Viking DNA.

Daps
I've seen a picture of her and a couple of my great aunts looked like her, Pocahontas pony tails and all.
Some do have Native Ancestry like Snoop (22% Native, only 3% white).

They did the DNA tests on Charles Barkley and Snoop Dogg. Charles had more African blood AND white blood than Snoop because Snoop is damn near 1/4 Native. Then you got some Blacks that look Black/Native but they're really just mixed with European.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Then how does it work? And don’t give me that “we all came from Africa” bullshyt either :scust:
200w.gif

Lemme guess: we're copper-colored, Aborigine, Israelite Hebrew Moors and the first president and the founding fathers were black. wHeRe tHe sLaVe sHiPs? Did I miss something?