Which DNA test is best for African Americans?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Sorry but I will never take these DNA tests because I saw an video about two real sisters doing it and the results came back different for both of them. They even did the test on a horse and it came back with results like it was a fukking human being. shyt is a damn scam to me.
I don't think you know how genetics work.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: dont be brining that logic in here sir. these dna tests are nefarious and the only way the government can get your DNA.
It is hilarious reading these conspiracy theorists replies. They literally don't realize that U.S. government has been collecting everybody's DNA since you were born and entered kindergarten. Think about it. People were borne in hospitals. People get vaccinations to go to school when they were babies. Some of your relatives have been locked up. Some of them have been in the military. People go to the hospital for surgeries. People go to the dentist. Everybody sends our blood to labs to be tested. Guess what? That means that the labs already have your DNA.. So they either already have all of your shyt, or they can easily figure out all of your shyt, which is how they keep solving all of these cold case murders. So not voluntarily providing your DNA does not mean that they don't already have it. There is a reason why the States and the Federal government developed a bunch of privacy laws around Healthcare. Damn conspiracy theorist need to get a clue.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

dna.png

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Crazy story, one of my aunts who died had a child in New York that no one knew about, and she found me through AncestryDNA, trying to find information about her birth parents because my aunt had given her up for adoption at birth and AncestryDNA said our DNA was very similar, and she was able to connect with all our family through me.

Daps
It is hilarious reading these conspiracy theorists replies. They literally don't realize that U.S. government has been collecting everybody's DNA since you were born and entered kindergarten. Think about it. People were borne in hospitals. People get vaccinations to go to school when they were babies. Some of your relatives have been locked up. Some of them have been in the military. People go to the hospital for surgeries. People go to the dentist. Everybody sends our blood to labs to be tested. Guess what? That means that the labs already have your DNA.. So they either already have all of your shyt, or they can easily figure out all of your shyt, which is how they keep solving all of these cold case murders. So not voluntarily providing your DNA does not mean that they don't already have it. There is a reason why the States and the Federal government developed a bunch of privacy laws around Healthcare. Damn conspiracy theorist need to get a clue.
Truth.

Only way you avoid the government is by being off the grid from Day 1:

Your mom doesn't go to a hospital but instead delivers you with a midwife at home. No checkups at a local clinic.

You live out in the boonies starting as a newborn.

You are homeschooled all the way through 12th grade.

No vaccinations of any kind.

Parents live off the land and don't pay taxes or claim you as a dependent.

No driver's license or SS cards.

No air travel because you need ID's for that.

No post-secondary education because you need transcripts, ID's etc.

You grow up and live off the land like your parents.

Basically.....it's damn near impossible for the government NOT to have all your information. I get why people are uncomfortable with DNA tests but they have everything on you already.