Which Coli facts are debunked as soon as you go outside?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the stats y’all post. Some of y’all will just throw out percentages, no source, nothing. Just out of the ass.

The other day a Breh said more than 50% of Brehs are childless and single. I asked him where he got that stat because I couldn’t find it. No response.
Then I realized he probably got it from a Kevin Samuels video.

During the kevin samuels phase there was a thread about how 20% percent of black men father all the kids in the community :laff:
they heard it from kevin samuels and was wilding out trying to prove it's true with arithmetic and bullshyt stats.

Last edited:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
The media is lying about crime in our communities. It ain't dat bad typical coli breh.

Living deep in the burbs Pop Pop and Nana cacs and asians will hate you and call da laws on you.

Meanwhile I see my just retired white neighbors walking with their dogs in th morning and their toddler grand kids in the stroller every damn day. Meanwhile I help their older grand kids with their science and math homework. They ask me how class is coming often.
Do you give those white kids piggy back rides to?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1. You can just start a business and don’t have to worry about working for anyone… :mjlol: nikkas really think blacks got money like that to start a business right away

2. We eating good in whatever city(Atlanta, Charlotte, etc) … look at the real numbers nikkas are broke just like everywhere else.. just because u see Tyler Perry or future doing good doesn’t mean the other nikkas are eating good

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
A lot of Coli dudes have a perspective on social media that’s apparent that they don’t follow any real life people

Women get self esteem boost from posting on SM All day.

- this isn’t true, most real people don’t post pictures like that, especially not thirst traps and don’t really get comments from people they don’t know

people are stunting in fronting for SM

Most people are posting family and friends and regular shyt. Not projecting like they live like a rapper

EDIT: Most people on social media are just interacting with friends and family. Influencer and people trying to gain an audience is small percentage of people

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
1. You can just start a business and don’t have to worry about working for anyone… :mjlol: nikkas really think blacks got money like that to start a business right away

2. We eating good in whatever city(Atlanta, Charlotte, etc) … look at the real numbers nikkas are broke just like everywhere else.. just because u see Tyler Perry or future doing good doesn’t mean the other nikkas are eating good
The idea that starting a business will fix all your problems isn’t exclusive to thecoli

LLC twitter is real