Which Coli facts are debunked as soon as you go outside?

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
The media is lying about crime in our communities. It ain't dat bad typical coli breh.

Living deep in the burbs Pop Pop and Nana cacs and asians will hate you and call da laws on you.

Meanwhile I see my just retired white neighbors walking with their dogs in the morning and their toddler grand kids in the stroller every damn day. Meanwhile I help their older grand kids with their science and math homework. They ask me how class is coming often.
:mjpls::francis:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
It depends on the body type :hubie: Sloppy flat booty bbws are only getting play from dusty niqqas
That bear built bytches are getting any play at all is the point, they are.
A broke bytch that looks precious will have atleast one nikka willing to smash or even wife up same cannot be said for most
broke obese nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Nobody eats McDonalds cause its trash... meanwhile every McDonalds in the hood is packed :skip:
Yep…
Pretty much insert anything considered unhealthy (soda for instance) and coli brehs wanna be all “people still do this in 2022”… as if no one they know in real life does it…

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It is a race war outside. Black people are getting shot and killed by White supremacist and other Wanna be White Supremacist, Black people getting shot by race soldiers over 20 times, Black people are homeless and unemployed more than any other race or ethnicities, the list goes on.

Exactly

A lot of bitterness in this thread. And a lot some of the points that are supposed to be wrong are actually facts.

Last edited:

Skip2

All Star
Daps
If you went by this board you’d think it’s a race war outside.

Yes there are bigots but most people are decent and friendly.
They are decent and friendly in public. It is the complete opposite behind closed doors.