Which Coli facts are debunked as soon as you go outside?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
1) That their tastes in music represent the view of the majority of the public...

No matter how much the Coli hates Aubrey, Beyonce, etc etc your hurt feelings won't change that if they show up in your city you would have to fight to get a ticket

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The media is lying about crime in our communities. It ain't dat bad typical coli breh.

Living deep in the burbs Pop Pop and Nana cacs and asians will hate you and call da laws on you.

Meanwhile I see my just retired white neighbors walking with their dogs in the morning and their toddler grand kids in the stroller every damn day. Meanwhile I help their older grand kids with their science and math homework. They ask me how class is coming often.
Wait

:ohhh:

John Coffey posts here?
John-Coffey-Green-Mile-Michael-CLarke-Duncan.jpg

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Short dudes not eating. The biggest players are below 5'10 ex. Prince.

Black women hating Black Men and vice versa. Go outside we mostly chilling

NYC women having masculine voices. NYC has some of the baddest women in the US in the tri-state. All colors and flavors.

Being quiet is a con. It's better to be silent than saying dumb shyt. Look at Kanye West:mjlol:

Black women only want thugs, entertainers and ballers. Who hurt you:mjlol:

Traveling overseas means you can't get p*ssy in your hometown. Traveling overseas just means traveling overseas and exploring the world. Our ancestors been doing this shyt since eternity.

Being intellectual makes you a lame. Giving game prevents you from getting got, Knowledge is power.

Dealing with other races makes you a c00n. It's called having a connection, sex appeal and vibing with another human.

Diaspora wars. Go to Harlem NY, that's the black mecca. Africans, Jamaicans, Haitians, Trinis, ADOS, etc. Go to any black diverse event case closed.

Women can't be funny. Some of the funniest women I know have no filter.

Black people don't fukk with other genres. Look at our history, we created Grunge, Tango, Merengue, Rock and Roll, Jazz, etc. Overseas, we created some of the best diaspora dance music in the world.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Short dudes not eating. The biggest players are below 5'10 ex. Prince.

Black women hating Black Men and vice versa. Go outside we mostly chilling

NYC women having masculine voices. NYC has some of the baddest women in the US in the tri-state. All colors and flavors.

Being quiet is a con. It's better to be silent than saying dumb shyt. Look at Kanye West:mjlol:

Black women only want thugs, entertainers and ballers. Who hurt you:mjlol:

Traveling overseas means you can't get p*ssy in your hometown. Traveling overseas just means traveling overseas and exploring the world. Our ancestors been doing this shyt since eternity.

Being intellectual makes you a lame. Giving game prevents you from getting got, Knowledge is power.

Dealing with other races makes you a c00n. It's called having a connection, sex appeal and vibing with another human.

Diaspora wars. Go to Harlem NY, that's the black mecca. Africans, Jamaicans, Haitians, Trinis, ADOS, etc. Go to any black diverse event case closed.

Women can't be funny. Some of the funniest women I know have no filter.

Black people don't fukk with other genres. Look at our history, we created Grunge, Tango, Merengue, Rock and Roll, Jazz, etc. Overseas, we created some of the best diaspora dance music in the world.
All these, the bolded especially; a lot of these red pill nikkas chasing IG thots who only shower once a week

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
The absurd money standards women have online disappear the moment you gp outside

Rent prices halt bird babble and those pandering i will pay for everything male posers get shook

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
almost everything gets debunked, music tastes in general are more mainstream, folks aint nobody listening to nas, jay or kiss like that anymore. ( i do but the real world nah)

Most nikkas are super nice and polite to cacs but turn into malcom while online.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
almost everything gets debunked, music tastes in general are more mainstream, folks aint nobody listening to nas, jay or kiss like that anymore. ( i do but the real world nah)

Most nikkas are super nice and polite to cacs but turn into malcom while online.

A lot of them disappeared throughput the years too :francis: