Which Coli facts are debunked as soon as you go outside?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
So what are you doing about it other than posting Youtube videos bro?

To help Black people lol

I help out the homeless Black peope, give them money, clothes and food and volunteer
I do the same thing, remember I got into an argument when I said I don't give white homeless people money; I only help the black homeless. Also, I feel obligated to help my own because my first job in high school and after college; I was hired by a sister. Also helping is also spending even 10 mins putting younger brothers and sisters on game about investments, job, black history and something to excel there intelligences is always a plus.

Something blacks are scared to help each other in the working environment, the shyt is crazy to me.

As a Manager I hire Black people and even risk my own job to hire Black people and I have did it multiple of times. I hire Black people and pay them more, and help them move on to other positions to make more money
All that shyt is CAP......there is no job crisis, they do not hire Black people point blank.

When I was hiring for my open positions under me at my old job, the recruiter's would rarely send me Black candidates. When I found Black candidates, I would try to hire them and I would get overrided, so what I did is that I worked with the temp agency that the company had a contract with and hired a brother and paid him more than the others under me.

My manager was mad as shyt and I did not give a fukk, I was planning on leaving the job anyways. I would argue with my manager every week because they wanted to get rid of him and told the brother your not going to stay here, your work her for a couple of months, and soak up the game from me and I'll help you move on to a something else.

He worked there for a couple of months and every week I was arguing with my manager, then he told me that he found another job and is going to start and it is paying way more money and I told him see nikka I told you and then about 2 days later I quit and walked off the job.

I donate money to Black victims and also to Black politicians who can prosecute White Supremacist who harm Black people
No it's true.

A Brother was shot and killed out here, he also was a Middle School teacher. They put up a gofundme 3 days ago and raised 32k Remembering Jakeil Reynolds organized by Paula Baker and the girl's gofundme, in 1 days already has 26k LONG LIVE OUR BABY!!! organized by Vanessa Estrada

People were talking shyt about the Black man who was shot and killed, until they found out he was a Middle School teacher and also he was trying to break up a fight and was shot.

I donated to the brothers gofundme

Daps
Reppin
NULL
- $60k a year is brokeboi status, but $100k a year is fukk you money, reserve me a seat at Elon Musk and Zuckerberg table money
- The 90’s were tougher because NYC wasn’t gentrified. Dozens of cities breaking homicides records last year is irrelevant
- Everybody getting "certs" working in IT, a field where black folks are systemically underrepresented due to racist hiring practices, can magically solve the mass structural unemployment that has existed in impoverished black majority areas since the 70's
- You getting girls now cause of your looks

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The media is lying about crime in our communities. It ain't dat bad typical coli breh.

Living deep in the burbs Pop Pop and Nana cacs and asians will hate you and call da laws on you.

Meanwhile I see my just retired white neighbors walking with their dogs in the morning and their toddler grand kids in the stroller every damn day. Meanwhile I help their older grand kids with their science and math homework. They ask me how class is coming often.