Which African country would you move to given the chance?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cool chick selling apartments in accra

I bet I can guess why the comments were turned off. :lolbron:

$230,000 (a little over £180,000) for all of that though!! :wow: What you get for your money is INSANE! :mindblown: You're pretty much getting mansions. Not to mention you get a whole lot of land and stunning views in some cases.

You can't even get a spacious two bedroom flat in a rough part of London for that price!

No wonder they're trying to scare us away from Africa while everyone is travelling there in droves.

if a cribs needs an electrical fence then I don’t wanna live there

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Then don't. :yeshrug:

you get that apartment and you can move her in
:sas2:

nice spot here in Namibia dont know how much though very nice

The price for that spot in that type of location would still be pricey, but obviously way cheaper than what you'd get anywhere in the west.

I don't have a mortgage, but it just wouldn't feel right making such a huge investment in the west. Where I am right now property prices are fukking insane even in bad locations. By the time you finish paying off the mortgage you'll be old. If I'm gonna buy property it would be wiser to invest it in a country where there's more value for money and the people look like me. Even if it's not on the continent, somewhere in the caribbean or even Panama where I have distant family.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunately some folks I know in Brooklyn wish they had that due to home invasions
Then don't. :yeshrug:

The price for that spot in that type of location would still be pricey, but obviously way cheaper than what you'd get anywhere in the west.

I don't have a mortgage, but it just wouldn't feel right making such a huge investment in the west. Where I am right now property prices are fukking insane even in bad locations. By the time you finish paying off the mortgage you'll be old. If I'm gonna buy property it would be wiser to invest it in a country where there's more value for money and the people look like me. Even if it's not on the continent, somewhere in the caribbean or even Panama where I have distant family.
Good point but that depends.
If savvy folks that bought land in that area from that video there before the development boom in that particularly location .
My dad bought land in the Carribean and that particularly area folks started building homes as time progressed and the value of the neighborhood skyrocketed. Whatever strategy that gives you more bang for your buck.
I also salute you bro for your progressive mindset

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good point but that depends.
If savvy folks that bought land in that area from that video there before the development boom in that particularly location .
My dad bought land in the Carribean and that particularly area folks started building homes as time progressed and the value of the neighborhood skyrocketed. Whatever strategy that gives you more bang for your buck.
I also salute you bro for your progressive mindset

Being in Babylon can be draining on the black psyche, especially with all the bullshyt happening right now.

Ultimately I just can't see myself making a huge financial investment in a country that hates me where you don't get value for your money.

I'm not saying moving to or investing in another country won't have its challenges, but most black people who have been to certain parts of Africa have said it gave them a psychological and spiritual boost they needed. Plus they'll always tell you how it's mainly non black people on the plane to the continent.

This is what pisses me off the most: They don't want us in their countries, yet that's not stopping them from going to the caribbean and Africa and getting first dibs on all the prime real estate, land and resources. It's unacceptable. We don't compete for what's really ours. We think as long as we have a few shiny things and trinklets, we're good - despite being at the bottom of the economic totem pole wherever we are in the world. You got people who til this day still think Africa is just mud huts and warlords. Even that fool Hassan Campbell said in a video the other day that Africa is a "shythole because there's nothing there and electricity only lasts a few hours a day". An entire continent! This is the ignorance that's prevalent among many black people even in 2020 despite all the access to free information and despite the thousands of videos with people travelling to Africa and showing physical proof of what's actually there and the potential.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@Mtt

Re Namibia, people like this cac bytch need to go:

Police investigate Walvis racism claims - The Namibian

These are the types who are taking up the best parts of African countries for themselves (including homes like the one you posted) while at the same time looking down on and mistreating locals. That's another thing that needs to be dealt with. I wouldn't move somewhere only to be living next to no damn coloniser.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
So far, the countries that catch my eye the most are Ghana, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, and Botswana

I would really love to visit South Africa but I’d rather not live in a mostly Black country that’s ran by Cacs with a large Indian and Chinese presence and funny style “Coloureds”. Might as well just stay in Amerikkka for the similar shyt that Black South Africans go through on the regular :francis:

Nigeria is very interesting but too crazy for my liking lol. Lagos alone would prolly be too chaotic even for me

Ethiopia seems like a beautiful country but I don’t know its economic and infrastructural situation and Ethiopians tend to be VERY insular culturally in relation to non-Ethiopians

I’m very curious about Zambia and Rwanda today too

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So far, the countries that catch my eye the most are Ghana, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, and Botswana

I would really love to visit South Africa but I’d rather not live in a mostly Black country that’s ran by Cacs with a large Indian and Chinese presence and funny style “Coloureds”. Might as well just stay in Amerikkka for the similar shyt that Black South Africans go through on the regular :francis:

Nigeria is very interesting but too crazy for my liking lol. Lagos alone would prolly be too chaotic even for me

Ethiopia seems like a beautiful country but I don’t know its economic and infrastructural situation and Ethiopians tend to be VERY insular culturally in relation to non-Ethiopians

I definitely couldn't move to South Africa, because I'm just not happy that a group of notorious and openly racist cacs are still allowed to run the country and even set up 'whites only' towns. The type of racial politics there shouldn't even exist and I don't see any point moving from England only to go to an African country to be faced with that.

Nigeria definitely isn't for everybody. I wouldn't move there personally.

Rwanda is HUGELY underrated. They've come a long way since the 1994 massacres and from what I know it's the cleanest and safest place in Africa as well as one of the most, if not THE most developed country in Africa. They call it the Singapore of Africa.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

what about Egypt?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
what about Egypt?

Egypt seems really dope but I don’t know how I’d feel living in a mostly Arab-controlled country tho. I could prolly look into some type of investment opportunity or property in Egypt depending on how they’re set up. Cairo seems like a very dope metropolis tho and naturally I’m very keen on Egypt’s ancient history

I’m curious about Morocco too, it seems like one of the more safer countries in North Africa

Daps
African countries that don't really interest me:

1. South Africa - It's just plain weird. Messed up accent. Xenophobic attacks. That awful Afrikaans language.

2. Egypt - Hasn't been relevant since the end of the Ptolemys. Arabified. I'm not some hotep that holds Egypt or its ancient and classical history in high regard. Getting poorer and finding harder to sustain its population.

3. DRC - ... Where do I fukking begin!? It's a fukking giant steaming hot mess. Even among African standards, poverty is terrible. A useless and corrupt government (even by African standards). Rape capital of Africa (and probably the world). Let's face facts, the DRC should be split apart and all memory of the DRC/Zaire erased from history and everybody's mind (conscious and subconscious). When you have a war within a country that was called the Great War of Africa or the Great African War, and sometimes referred to as the African World War and practically nobody knows or care about it then that said country is beyond messed up.
Potential be damned, it's the definition of a failed state.

4. C.A.R. - ... Where do I fukking begin!? It's a fukking giant steaming hot mess. Even among African standards, poverty is terrible. A useless and corrupt government (even by African standards). Terrible and unimaginative name. Rogue militias and bandits are everywhere.

5. The Maghreb Region outside of Morocco - Arabified. In the case of Libya: Failed state. Just nothing interesting about any of them.

6. South Sudan - Civil war. Watch this video to the end and you'll see that South Sudan had practically all the right attributes for a stable state, yet it still failed.

qwer

Banned
Daps
African countries that don't really interest me:

1. South Africa - It's just plain weird. Messed up accent. Xenophobic attacks. That awful Afrikaans language.

2. Egypt - Hasn't been relevant since the end of the Ptolemys. Arabified. I'm not some hotep that holds Egypt or its ancient and classical history in high regard. Getting poorer and finding harder to sustain its population.

3. DRC - ... Where do I fukking begin!? It's a fukking giant steaming hot mess. Even among African standards, poverty is terrible. A useless and corrupt government (even by African standards). Rape capital of Africa (and probably the world). Let's face facts, the DRC should be split apart and all memory of the DRC/Zaire erased from history and everybody's mind (conscious and subconscious). When you have a war within a country that was called the Great War of Africa or the Great African War, and sometimes referred to as the African World War and practically nobody knows or care about it then that said country is beyond messed up.
Potential be damned, it's the definition of a failed state.

4. C.A.R. - ... Where do I fukking begin!? It's a fukking giant steaming hot mess. Even among African standards, poverty is terrible. A useless and corrupt government (even by African standards). Terrible and unimaginative name. Rogue militias and bandits are everywhere.

5. The Maghreb Region outside of Morocco - Arabified. In the case of Libya: Failed state. Just nothing interesting about any of them.

6. South Sudan - Civil war. Watch this video to the end and you'll see that South Sudan had practically all the right attributes for a stable state, yet it still failed.
I would add Cameroon to the list as well there going through a civil war between anglophone and francophone part. Mauritania there is still slavery going in there same as Chad and Sudan. Mali as well it’s going through terroism phase. Niger, Burundi,Eritrea,Djibouti, republic of Congo. Zambia is looking like it might be the first African colony of China, Zimbabwe as well, and Somalia is a failed state.

Last edited:
Daps
I would add Cameroon to the list as well there going through a civil war between anglophone and francophone part. Mauritania there is still slavery going in there same as Chad and Sudan. Mali as well it’s going through terroism phase. Niger, Burundi,Eritrea,Djibouti, republic of Congo. Zambia is looking like it might be the first African colony of China, Zimbabwe as well
I would love to visit Cameroon but not right now.
Sudan is Arabised as hell.
I forgot about Mauritania... Arabised and slavery.
Niger is just broke.
I'd love to visit Mali but with all the fukkery happening... not yet.
Eritrea is a brutal dictatorship.
Believe it or not, Congo Brazza is far more stable, less corrupt and has much less poverty than its bigger brother.
While I don't deny that China has its claws on Zambia, it becoming a colony is nothing more than hyperbole.
Would love to visit Zimbabwe.