Where the hell do Filipinos get all that soul?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Black soldiers in WW2 and even before that had probably the most culturally important impact on Filipino culture.

ADOS. Taught em how to dance, sing, and cook.

Look it up, argue with facts.

Those mfers still inherently anti-black tho. I’m not gonna act like just because they took from
my people that there’s any real solidarity.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black soldiers in WW2 had probably the most culturally important impact on Filipino culture.

ADOS. Taught em how to dance, sing, and cook.

Look it up, argue with facts.

Those mfers still inherently anti-black tho. I’m not gonna act like just because they took from
my people that there’s any real solidarity.
It was before WW2 it was the Spanish American war. Some black Buffalo soldiers stayed over there.

King

Bushed
Daps
It was before WW2 it was the Spanish American war. Some black Buffalo soldiers stayed over there.
And to add some seasoning on it.

The US government used black musicians and black culture period to brainwash the Philippines people to accept imperialism.

That’s where they got their soul from. It’s an open secret - the US government weaponized black culture worldwide to increase their soft power in their imperialist regime.

There’s a reason why they forced black Jazz musicians to tour worldwide. It didn’t stop there either.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
My ex told me something similar. Filipinos are the Mexicans of Southeast Asia. Koreans, Japs and chinks look down on Filipinos due to their darker skin tone.
its because of poverty not skin tone. there's many chinese and koreans in their southern areas that are dark. there's also many filipinos that are light.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
:russ: Was singing that shyt too

No clue, but they prolly the coolest group of Asians if you ask me
Issa Rae did say that black women should check for Asian men but not Filipinos because they are the black people of Asians....now that's what she said.

Anyway I work catering at a high end company part-time on some weekends and I worked some Filipino weddings before and let me tell u they get it in. One had a lot of 90s and 2000s R&B music playing, fine women, good food, plenty of big bottles of liquor including Hennessey, Goose, Belvedere, crown, Remy, etc...and they were popping bottles and having a good time and very family oriented. One of the guys had a fine thick sista as a date too. I wish I was a guest at that wedding.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
And to add some seasoning on it.

The US government used black musicians and black culture period to brainwash the Philippines people to accept imperialism.

That’s where they got their soul from. It’s an open secret - the US government weaponized black culture worldwide to increase their soft power in their imperialist regime.

There’s a reason why they forced black Jazz musicians to tour worldwide. It didn’t stop there either.
Post receipts.
I might have to rep your ass for once :leon:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Bruh.... There's a video of some people they look Filipino. Or whatever...I don't know. But they was sangin the shyt out of DeAngelos untitled.
I play that shyt sometimes just to start my day.

These muthafukaz are like Asian black people or something :yeshrug:

King

Bushed
Daps
Post receipts.
I might have to rep your ass for once :leon:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Bruno Mars is Puerto Rican-Jewish bytch from Hawaii.

I'm fighting the urge to neg you for even mentioning that muhfukka in one of my threads, we don't do that here :camby:

Yo someone told me he was Filipino and I have been repeating that shyt
:deadrose:
My bad

His mom is Filipina, this nikka mad for no reason :mjlol: