Where tf my Grimm fans at?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Word is the keys may unlock one of these items prophet Muhammad's sword, the secret of alchemy, the secret to immortality, or the nails used in the crucifixion of Jesus along with possibly even some pieces of the Cross itself. This show bout to pick up brehs:banderas:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
The most of this episode I was waiting for them to pull some shyt that caused them to not go to Germany, but they actually went there:gladbron:
Good ep though, I wonder what they'll find. that grimm hate runs deep in germany.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I think Adelend is prego again.
:martin: they need to keep this nick/ adalind mess to a minimum. please dont let her be pregnant again, that would drag the plot down so much:snoop:

and you know they're gonna insert drama once nick and friends officially join by hinting at romantic tension between nick and eve:shaq2:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Agreed, they got good thing going and it'd be straight bullshyt to mess it up with more romance filler.

That healing stick though:jbhmm: I have no idea what that shyt is about, there is propably more to it, like monroe being just a regular human after being healed by it, that should be a nice power for a grimm...

K_dot_Mac

Dynamite with a laser beam
Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
Last night's episode was not good at all. Like I get the whole build up and suspense and what not, but it's kinda getting predictable.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Man first i knew that the redhead chick was up to no damm good i could see that that shyt from a mile away she was up to something. Is the captain just playing along to get more info for Nick & crew or will dude really buy in to what black claw is selling

This Adalind & Nick situation her telling Nick she loves him :why:how or why do you love him shyt was so random. What she love about him.
:russ::mjlol:Nick getting mad at Monroe like fam just shut up you talking too damm much

Adalind just out of the blue has her powers back. They didn't tease or build up to it just happens. I was wondering where the Rosalee storyline was going but it was all done to give Adalind her powers back

Of course unlike with Juliet where Nick couldn't even look at her this time Nick will look pass Adalind being an hexusbeast again because they have a child and because he loves her.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Grimm aired its 100th episode on NBC last week, and it has been a fight for the series to make it that far, according to David Giuntoli. He spoke about the series in an interview with The Los Angeles Times this week, and he made one shocking revelation.

Season six could be the last season for this series. NBC has not yet renewed the series though, so it could very well end with the fifth season. Fans will need to wait for news on the fate of the series.

The series’ 100th episode did answer a big question. Nick and Monroe found the treasure that was hinted at during the start of the series. They managed to uncover it on the last episode, and it had great power. It healed Monroe from an infected bite.

Giuntoli said the following about the future of the series:

“It’s very rare that an actor gets so many opportunities between “action” and “cut.” Most of your time as an actor is spent trying to get to that point, not living within those two points, and when you’re on a long-running series, you have so much time in between those two moments to actually yell “cut.” So, I’m ever grateful for all of the opportunities I get to kind of change it up — fix things, better things, tweak things. If we get a Season 6, it could very well be our last season, and it will be the first time that the writers would get to write to an ending. If we do, it’ll be a very fun ride, with major events.”

The series has been a Friday night staple for several seasons, but the ratings have seen a dip this season.