Where tf my Grimm fans at?

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Has there been any real plot development in the last couple eps. I swear I start them and they feel real monster of the weekish and I stop watching.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
She was like:whoa: ... But we do need this info:patrice: ... :sadcam:I don't know what to do ... :to: Do I hav:sadbron:e to ... :sadbron::sadbron:
Shyt had me :russ::deadmanny:
idk what happen this has never happen to me before

When they had Juliet head on the captain body i just lost it :mjlol:
Man Hank got it into but that shyt was all a setup:smh::smh: new it was to good to be true

Last edited:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
So is Juliet/Eve no longer emotionless
Why would she get at Adalind like:ufdup:you better not hurt Nick or i will killed your ass
Diane is fukkin:damn::demonic:she was mad as fukk at Adalind because she wouldn't stay
Then changing her voice

Them giving Wu a story line turning him into a werewolf
That shyt was dirty how they killed dude mom who was a werewolf a few episodes back dude told them like look don't hurt her. They make a potent to knock her out or slow her down if i remember and they didn't even attempt to use that shyt they just shot her ass in the chest like damm. They could of shot her in the leg or something and gave her the potient had her son :damn::sadbron::mjcry:

So if Adalind didn't join black claws they was going to kill her and Nick son Kelly and her so pretty much she joined them to protect Kelly and be with Diane again

What the hell is the captains end game is he really going all in with black claws or what. I can't see him just turning his back on Nick and the crew just like that after everything they been through.

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif