Where tf my Grimm fans at?

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Wu face when he turns into the werewolf :dwillhuh::ohhh::russ::mjlol:and his voice change
the captain really brought all in with black crawl :francis:damm
So it's only a matter of time before Eve/Juliet turns back to her old self since she been showing more emotions lately.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This is legit the best episode ever ... they ain't have to kill my mans Meissner though
yeah. episode was dope as fukk. makes up for some of them weak ass eps this season.

so magic stick brings back OG julliette

wu gay ass controlling his werewolf

demonic ass kid

monroe and rosalee weird mixed breed kid.

glad they get to wrap all this shyt up in a full season next year

K_dot_Mac

Dynamite with a laser beam
Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
My predictions for next season:

--- Nick and trouble are going to find other grimms and form some kind of grim gang

---Juliette is back (but she had nicks mom offed so we still can't fukk with her)

---adalind just might kill Juliette to get nick back, because of course he's going to fall back in love with her

---the captain is going to kill adalind when he finds out that demon spawn (dirty diana) is his brothers kid

---Monroe and Rosalie are going to have their half fucsbau half blootbot baby and have to fight off the people that don't believe in mixing wesen

That's all I got for now ... will update later when I re-watch the season to see if I missed something important.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
:gladbron::whoo::ooh::krs::ohlawd:best episodes of the season they wrap up alot of stuff in the finale but there still alot of unanswered question for next season
Yo Diana is :demonic:killing the captain girlfriend off
Kids love me ha :russ:
:russ::mjlol:at her trying to make her parents do it
:pacspit:to the captain i hope Nick kills his ass turning his back on Nick & crew
:dwillhuh::jbhmm:Bonaparte told Adalind she cant take off the ring so what happens if she do
:scust:when he turned Adalind stone
Diana:demonic:you put your hand on my mommy

The mind control power she has to make people do whatever she want

They really underestimating how powerful she is

Monroe and Rosalie about to have them some type of mix baby that going to piss off wesen
that don't believe in that type of thing

So the magic wand turned Eve/Juliet is human again:ohhh::dwillhuh:& healed Nick after he took shots to the chest:dwillhuh:
So how long til they use the wand to heal Wu
Wu :russ::mjlol:i just laugh dude looks like a stone age caveman when he turns
I bet either the wand get destroy before they can use it on Adalind or Nick is going to accept Adalind
as an Hexenbiest
Cant see Nick getting back with Juliet even if she is human again and is sorry since she did set his mom up to get killed and just sat there as his mom scream for life.
:dwillhuh::ohhh:if the wand can bring people back from the dead can't they use it to bring back
Meissner they need all the help they can get

:ohhh:So is the captain the next in line to control black crawl since Bonaparte is dead