Where should the next Grand Theft Auto be?

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Wtf is happening with Red Dead Redemption 2? They announced the delay, gave us a few screens and have just gone quiet again even though they said we'll hear more in the coming weeks. That was over 2 months ago now.

Starting to think it's been delayed again, we know virtually nothing about it.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
If you nikkas say Vice City one more godamn time :gucci:

That map is TRASH :trash:

You a real idiot if you think its anywhere but VC.

Literally every person in here speculating and hoping its in Toronto or Japan are straight fools, iif you all were actual fans of GTA, you would already know that Rockstar has said they HAVE NO INTENTIONS on leaving America for the GTA games

SMFH

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Refresh and read the message you responded to again. Leaks were still on point

Literally every person in here speculating and hoping its in Toronto or Japan are straight fools, iif you all were actual fans of GTA, you would already know that Rockstar has said they HAVE NO INTENTIONS on leaving America for the GTA games

SMFH

What in God's name does this have to do with anything I just said? :mindblown:

Kairi Irving

Daps
What in God's name does this have to do with anything I just said? :mindblown:
Forgot to mention you looking really dumb because obviously the VC map will be bigger, you do realize the V map isnt the SA map right?:why:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
giphy.gif

No more Vice City, no more New York, no more San Andreas.

We need somewhere new. CHALLENGE these dudes because they've gotten fat and lazy
I hear you breh. My nostalgia kicks in. :wow: So many hours spent driving a Infernus around Vice City listening to 80’s hits. :wow:

:mjcry: I know every inch of that damn map.

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
Rockstar should just create a whole new city not base one on a real location they could really go big with that

Kairi Irving

Daps
Rockstar should just create a whole new city not base one on a real location they could really go big with that

They had an old GTA where they created a city called Anywhere City which was the 2D Era though

But you guys have to realize and accept Rockstars way of doing things. Its worked since 2001 so why stop now?