Where should the next Grand Theft Auto be?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Rockstar has been spoke on Leaving America in the GTA series and stated GTA is knd of an American thing. They wont make a big GTA game set out of US. You can look it up yourself.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Put me on breh:feedme:

Well never believe full leaks of GTA games but usually some leaks hsve about 50% truth to it, i saw a handful of vids on YT talking about the Fake Gta VI leaks, its FAKE but not 100% false. Its most likely still set in VC, but a lot of info could be exaggerated and or BS

Before GTA V was announced, days before a leak that the main character was Albert De Santa was put out, it was somewhat true....Michael De Santa being the final name.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Well never believe full leaks of GTA games but usually some leaks hsve about 50% truth to it, i saw a handful of vids on YT talking about the Fake Gta VI leaks, its FAKE but not 100% false. Its most likely still set in VC, but a lot of info could be exaggerated and or BS

Before GTA V was announced, days before a leak that the main character was Albert De Santa was put out, it was somewhat true....Michael De Santa being the final name.

Makes sense. Rockstar usually puts clues in their most recent games about where the next location will he at also. In gtasa you had a mission where you went to liberty city, then in gtaIV they had a mural at a skate park with the hydra in the background and writing saying "visit los santos". And now in gtaV if you go on the beach you will see the NPCs have towels that say " I love VC (vice city).

Kairi Irving

Daps
Makes sense. Rockstar usually puts clues in their most recent games about where the next location will he at also. In gtasa you had a mission where you went to liberty city, then in gtaIV they had a mural at a skate park with the hydra in the background and writing saying "visit los santos". And now in gtaV if you go on the beach you will see the NPCs have towels that say " I love VC (vice city).

Im not sure if its GTA V but some peds say "im going to vice city" lol

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
London or Toyko. driving on the left side of the road would be dope, plus the car brands, accents, potential storyline and characters. it'd be like that game "The Getaway". same with the Toyko one, you could have the yakuza be feature

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
29570733_1736387833124257_1367529038805977201_n.jpg

????

Vice City or Toronto would be dope
A GTA speculation thread eh? :ehh: