Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case? Free Diddy, Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for life or No more than 8 to 10 years in prison????

Where does theColi stand on the Diddy case?

• Free Diddy

Votes: 14 18.4%
  • Diddy needs to rot in a prison cell for the rest of his life

Votes: 52 68.4%
  • No more than 8 to 10 years in prison

Votes: 15 19.7%

• Total voters

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
the case against him is incredibly weak. i can’t imagine the lawyers his money can afford will encounter much difficulty fighting off almost all charges but those related to physical intimidation.

:unimpressed:
Women also represented by the law firm are going to threaten to walk if they continue representing him........you seen the hand already.......they about to play it again.......he locked up so he can't defend himself while they throw as much shyt on his name as possible.......which is why the denied the bail they set

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BCD6F204E329A5EA6D7431296CF5B9FD3DA6AC33

Bruh... that's the same sh*t I thought of when I saw that picture of Diddy. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the case against him is incredibly weak. i can’t imagine the lawyers his money can afford will encounter much difficulty fighting off almost all charges but those related to physical intimidation.

:unimpressed:

The Feds who have a conviction rate over 90% have a weak case? Interesting :mjlol:

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Damn... just imagine... going from being a billionaire or close to a billionaire to sitting in a cold jail cell waiting for your trial where complete strangers will be deciding whether you spend the rest of your life in prison.

From this...

to this...

complete image upload

Every night for the next whatever amount of years, Diddy gonna have dreams about all the yacht parties complete with champagne and pawgs; all the album release parties with Biggie, Mase, and Lil Kim; all the pool parties with Meek :dame:; then wake up to the brutal reality of a cold cell and dikkhead prison guards. :wow:

Quiet

Bro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
How do you have all that money, and you’re still just around and available to be arrested? This guy has some really incompetent people giving him advice. Just pay off Cassie in advance and none of this happens. If you’re too ignorant to have not paid her off and it comes out. you don’t just pay her out, you go back and find everyone else who has dirt on you and you take your L and you pay them off and have them sign whatever needs to be signed.

Instead this fool still has 1000 bottles of lube and illegal guns in his house??? You’re rich, get legal guns, get off duty cops for security. I can’t understand being this rich for this long and moving this sloppy all while knowing you’re doing some reckless sexual shyt that whoever talks about can take you down. Make it make sense.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you have all that money, and you’re still just around and available to be arrested? This guy has some really incompetent people giving him advice. Just pay off Cassie in advance and none of this happens. If you’re too ignorant to have not paid her off and it comes out. you don’t just pay her out, you go back and find everyone else who has dirt on you and you take your L and you pay them off and have them sign whatever needs to be signed.

Instead this fool still has 1000 bottles of lube and illegal guns in his house??? You’re rich, get legal guns, get off duty cops for security. I can’t understand being this rich for this long and moving this sloppy all while knowing you’re doing some reckless sexual shyt that whoever talks about can take you down. Make it make sense.
The guns are sus, but having lube ain't proof of shiit really. What the fucck is he gonna run for though? He gonna be a fugitive from justice? I;m sure they thought he'd make bail but thats not working.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If any regular, non-rich person did the things they say Diddy did, hardly anyone on here would have a problem with him doing football numbers.

Personally, I don't know how I feel about ultra-long prison sentences in general....but I voted for the "rot in prison" choice because it's that kind of crime that people usually do those numbers for.