Where does Hey Arnold rank as top NICKTOONS?Discuss.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:russ: at Harold coming through at the end to :troll: Stoop Kid, not knowing that he FINALLY got over the fear of leaving his stoop

Harold: (mocking tone) :troll: HEY, STOOP KID, YOU BABY! WHERE'S YOUR DIAPERS?! :umad: WITTLE BABY, STOOP KID, AFWAID TO WEAVE HIS STOOOOP!!! :umad: BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Stoop Kid: :stopitslime: (looks at Arnold on the side like :youngsabo:)

Harold: (eats popsicle and throws stick onto the stoop) :umad: BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (walks away continuing to laugh)

Stoop Kid: :ufdup: COME HERE, FAT BOY!!!!!

(Harold turns around like :jawalrus:)

Stoop Kid: (leaps off of the stoop) :birdman:

Harold: :merchant::wtf::mindblown:

Stoop Kid: :ufdup: I'M GONNA ROLL YOU DOWNTOWN!!!!! (chases after Harold)

Harold: :damn::damn::damn: AHHHHH, HELP!!! DON'T HURT MEEEEE!!! MOMMYYYYY!!!!! (runs away crying like a bytch)

Arnold: :ehh: (calmly walks away)

:mjlol::laff:
:dead:

The episode where Helga and Harold got left at the Chocolate factory :mjlol:
Helga shyttin on Harold's dumbass the whole time.

If this took place now,all the kids would be expelled and shyt for calling Harold tubby.

Remember the ep where he was realized he was :flabbynsick: and went on a fat cruise and came back even more :flabbynsick: ? :bryan:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really got Ren and stimpy in the top 3 like that? When I was a kid that show had me:what::whoa: and I never remember any other kids being into it either,we can look back as adults and:lolbron: but for a kids show?

b. woods

Peace
Daps

If this took place now,all the kids would be expelled and shyt for calling Harold tubby.

Remember the ep where he was realized he was :flabbynsick: and went on a fat cruise and came back even more :flabbynsick: ? :bryan:

:russ: Yeah.

And speaking of which, on the episode when the kids went to that island to find Wheezin Ed's treasure, that old fisherman charged the kids a dollar for transportation, but he made Harold pay double because he was :flabbynsick:.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
good show, depressing as hell
#2 right behind Rugrats
>Arnold's parents episode

They ended the show on such a downer too. Arnold finding out that his parents went on a plane ride and never came back. :to: I know they was setting up another Arnold movie that never got made where he finds his parents, but since it didn't get made, it's left ambiguous as to whether they're still alive or not.

Homer Simpson and Grandpa sharing the same voice actor.

Ms. Perfect was my favorite episode, I think. You think the new girl is all perfect only to find out that she lives with out of job dad in a rinky dink apartment. :mjcry:

Stoop Kid is afraid to leave his stood.

Yeah it was a dope show. But that series finale though.:to:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That same episode Harold walking down the street and that little kid goes

:ooh: "Mommy, mommy look at the fat man"

Mother: :no: "No no hun, that's not a fat man... That's a Fat BOY" :troll: