Where does Hey Arnold rank as top NICKTOONS?Discuss.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:ohhh:No one fukks wit SpongeBob or is this a pre-spongebob list? Not that'd recent trash tho.
But if spongebob not included
1. Rugrats EASILY. Show had me looking at babies like "keep grinding little homie:salute:"
2. Angry Beavers was the funniest most unheralded cartoon in nick history.
3. Yall really this sleep on invader Zim or are we strictly talking 90s nick:dwillhuh:?
4. Doug/ Hey Arnold. I can't pick. Can't put them higher cause Arnold and Doug were simps at times. Doug never had the balls to be real with patti and that pissed me off. Arnold let that hoe Lila play with his heart:mjcry:. I liked both shows a lot tho

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Arnold was probably the only old nicktoon I didn't really watch. :manny:

I was all about Doug and Rugrats.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Gerald.jpg

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Who's #1 if it isn't Hey Arnold?

I'll wait
Are you talking about currently, or alltime?
Cause alltime Nicktoons its not even top 3. Might not be top 5.

Nothing is getting past Ren & Stimpy, likely ever.
Then you have Rugrats which is not one of my favorites, but has the #2 spot by a large margin in many people's eyes. Sometimes the 1 spot depending on who you ask.
Then you gotta get past Spongebob which is alltime top 3, currently at the 1 spot, easy.

So you are knocked outta the top 3 no question.

Rocko is at 4...
you maybe can get it past Doug, and the newer shows into the 5 spot... but I personally don't think its as good as Invader Zim and I'm not sure I'd watch it over Ahhhhhhhh Real Monsters, either. Depends on the episode.

:manny: And I like Hey Arnold.

My mom didn't even like me watching Ren & Stimpy when I was a kid... and I thought she was being ridiculous. But as an adult I get it now. There are scenes in that show that are not even as funny as they are deranged.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Ren and Stimpy is #1, then Rocko and Hey Arnold are tied for #2; the rest ain't even on the level as these three

Us 80 babies didn't fukk with SpongeBob; that's for ya'll kiddies

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ Helga's thot ass throwing that p*ssy at Arnold all those seasons and not getting shyt

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
-Those thots Maria and Connie having Arnold and Gerald thinking they was gonna get some play
239223.jpg
:pacspit::mjcry:

"MARIA!!

COME OVER HERE!!"

lol, that was exactly what it was like when you had a girlfriends in elementary school.

But yeah, Hey Arnold! is da goat Nicktoon. Only one in it's league is OG Doug.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Stoop Kid :wow:

:russ: at Harold coming through at the end to :troll: Stoop Kid, not knowing that he FINALLY got over the fear of leaving his stoop

Harold: (mocking tone) :troll: HEY, STOOP KID, YOU BABY! WHERE'S YOUR DIAPERS?! :umad: WITTLE BABY, STOOP KID, AFWAID TO WEAVE HIS STOOOOP!!! :umad: BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Stoop Kid: :stopitslime: (looks at Arnold on the side like :youngsabo:)

Harold: (eats popsicle and throws stick onto the stoop) :umad: BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (walks away continuing to laugh)

Stoop Kid: :ufdup: COME HERE, FAT BOY!!!!!

(Harold turns around like :jawalrus:)

Stoop Kid: (leaps off of the stoop) :birdman:

Harold: :merchant::wtf::mindblown:

Stoop Kid: :ufdup: I'M GONNA ROLL YOU DOWNTOWN!!!!! (chases after Harold)

Harold: :damn::damn::damn: AHHHHH, HELP!!! DON'T HURT MEEEEE!!! MOMMYYYYY!!!!! (runs away crying like a bytch)

Arnold: :ehh: (calmly walks away)

:mjlol::laff:

Last edited: