Where does Hey Arnold rank as top NICKTOONS?Discuss.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Rockos modern life, rugrats, then hey Arnold. The trash day episode of hey Arnold still cracks me up.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It's more than just "cacs"

They go into Gerald's family,Phoebe,Helga.

You see dynamics of black,asian and white people families and relationships.

I mean they did an episode of Mr.Hyunh fleeing vietnam..before he left he gave his daughter to a pilot and he became seperated from her
:wow:

Some real world shyt:wow:

Hey Arnold went into the fukking story of the Fall of Saigon:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Its either Hey Arnold or Rugrats. The OG Doug is in the top 5.

Hey Arnold gets the nod over Rugrats because they really added dimensions and depth to each character in a way that Rugrats couldn’t. Helga might be one of the best developed female characters in animated history. Also the secondary characters got shine in a way that Rugrats secondaries never got. Also as a black character, Gerald got more development and shine than Suzie ever got.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's more than just "cacs"

They go into Gerald's family,Phoebe,Helga.

You see dynamics of black,asian and white people families and relationships.

I mean they did an episode of Mr.Hyunh fleeing vietnam..before he left he gave his daughter to a pilot and he became seperated from her
:wow:

Some real world shyt:wow:

Hey Arnold went into the fukking story of the Fall of Saigon:wow:

Blah blah blah hick show

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Y'all was really checking for Rugrats like that?? That show woulda been cheeks if it wasn't for Angelica comin' through...

Real talk - it go like this:

1. Hey Arnold! - that's the only cartoon I used to tape. lol
2. OG Doug

3. Rocko's Modern Life

4. Angry Beavers

5. The rest of them chits

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
How is it a hick show when the shyt was based on the fukking Bronx with a episodes going into black families, Asian families, Puerto ricans, Italians and polacks and they even had one dedicated to that fat kids bat mitzvah?? :mindblown:

Was it the proud family? Nah but it did a decent job a showing a big city with minorities that were real people and not stereotypes and they did that in the 90s so :camby:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Lol u internet n*ggas really think a neg is doin sum
Break down what makes this a ‘hick’ show
And please post what you were watching as a child. I feel this show handled different ethnicities/cultures extremely well, with Gerald’s family being one of the best black depictions that you will see in any media animated or otherwise.
If you were just dap fishing, disregard this message. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Break down what makes this a ‘hick’ show
And please post what you were watching as a child. I feel this show handled different ethnicities/cultures extremely well, with Gerald’s family being one of the best black depictions that you will see in any media animated or otherwise.
If you were just dap fishing, disregard this message. :hubie:

N*gga its a cac show I don't give a f*ck about no forum daps from n*ggas I dont give a f*ck about @Barnett114 you a lame ass nikka to :mjlol: go get some p*say

I posted a thought of mine idk how long ago now im supposed to explain why i feel this way f*ck no n*gga if I didn't post why in my original post im not bout to now

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
The only two I would put above it are Spongebob (seasons 1-3) and Avatar: the Last Airbender.