Where does Hey Arnold rank as top NICKTOONS?Discuss.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I can't believe you came in here with that weak shyt against Hey Arnold
tf3rCPX.png

If you think Rugrats cant compete against Hey Arnold then this discussion can go to the bushes :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i was too old for nickelodeon by the time hey arnold came around so i missed the boat on that.

so for me the GOATS were ren & stimpy, doug, and rugrats... and honestly they were all pretty classic for their own unique reasons so it's kinda hard to pick one.

but man lookin back on it, i think i may have to go with rugrats. such a great concept.

btw it's not a nicktoon but was anyone here fukkin wit muppet babies??? cause i think when i was a young'n that was the REAL goat.

man... can't believe i just thought about muppet babies. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i was too old for nickelodeon by the time hey arnold came around so i missed the boat on that.

so for me the GOATS were ren & stimpy, doug, and rugrats... and honestly they were all pretty classic for their own unique reasons so it's kinda hard to pick one.

but man lookin back on it, i think i may have to go with rugrats. such a great concept.

btw it's not a nicktoon but was anyone here fukkin wit muppet babies??? cause i think when i was a young'n that was the REAL goat.

man... can't believe i just thought about muppet babies. :wow:

Muppet Babies came on Nick Jr. so it kind of counts and yes, it is Goat candidate worthy

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
the creator had planned to make a movie where he found his parents. it was supposed to come out like a couple years after the first movie.

and that show was top three. and im from nyc so oddly it drew me closer to the show. arnold was
one of my favorite characters. he was a dreamer and an idealist. he tried to help everyone. even when it was incredibly stupid to do so.

every character was vivid. and had an episode around them.
best episodes were, the stoop kid, arnolds christmas, and the pigeon man episode.

for anyone trying to stream old nickelodeon shows, go to

http://nickreboot.com/

Last edited: