Where Do You Have "The New Day" All-Time?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i have no doubt that big e and kofi could be a great tag team, but up until this point what has new day really accomplished? who is the best tag team they ever beat?

all anyone can talk about are catchphrases, booty-o cereal, and merchandise sales. but this is wrestling, what have they accomplished in the ring?

the bushwhackers always got good pops, always had the crowd doing that dumb thing with their hands, got cheered whether they won or lost the match... but i don't think anyone would consider them an all time tag team.

if all anyone is gonna remember new day for is dressing up like a bunch of saiyans at wrestlemania.... :manny:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
i have no doubt that big e and kofi could be a great tag team, but up until this point what has new day really accomplished? who is the best tag team they ever beat?

all anyone can talk about are catchphrases, booty-o cereal, and merchandise sales. but this is wrestling, what have they accomplished in the ring?

the bushwhackers always got good pops, always had the crowd doing that dumb thing with their hands, got cheered whether they won or lost the match... but i don't think anyone would consider them an all time tag team.

if all anyone is gonna remember new day for is dressing up like a bunch of saiyans at wrestlemania.... :manny:

by that logic alot of nikkas arent great. Half the HOF prolly can fit this description.

They've had great matches tho. Shoulda never turned them face, then they could have fueded with Enzo and Cass. I think they could have fueded with GAS butthe wind is out of those sails now.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

That's not even close to being true. That is just one of many memorable moments from them. As for in the ring, they've had many good matches. Their feud with Kidd and Cesaro, a great match with Styles and Jericho on Raw, good matches with The Usos, good matches with the Lucha Dragons, and the list goes on. They even got good matches out of the Primetime Players. And what did they accomplish in the ring? Breaking the record for the longest reign as Tag Team Champions. :aicmon:You're just intentionally being dense right now like always.

And comparing them to The Bushwhackers is a stupid comparison and you know that. :snoop:

The New Day Are Officially The Longest-Reigning WWE Tag Team Champions of All Time

The New Day are officially the longest-reigning WWE Tag Team Champions of all time!

Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods have officially surpassed Brian Kendrick and Paul London's reign of 331 days on July 20.

The New Day won the WWE Tag Title with a win over Cesaro and Tyson Kidd at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view in 2015. Not so long ago, they also passed the record for longest combined title reign.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Top 500

But if we talking c00nery they top 3

First of all they're not even c00ning. Second not only are they not c00ning but they're making tons of money off merchandise and having great matches. Even getting their own cereal. And just broke the record for longest reign as Tag Team Champions.

You on the other hand are broke as fukk and c00ning for free on the internet. :mjlol: Keep sticking up for people dressing up in blackface though. Assuming that you're even black (which is doubtful).

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's not even close to being true. That is just one of many memorable moments from them. As for in the ring, they've had many good matches. Their feud with Kidd and Cesaro, a great match with Styles and Jericho on Raw, good matches with The Usos, good matches with the Lucha Dragons, and the list goes on. They even got good matches out of the Primetime Players. And what did they accomplish in the ring? Breaking the record for the longest reign as Tag Team Champions. :aicmon:You're just intentionally being dense right now like always.

And comparing them to The Bushwhackers is a stupid comparison and you know that. :snoop:

The New Day Are Officially The Longest-Reigning WWE Tag Team Champions of All Time

The New Day are officially the longest-reigning WWE Tag Team Champions of all time!

Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods have officially surpassed Brian Kendrick and Paul London's reign of 331 days on July 20.

The New Day won the WWE Tag Title with a win over Cesaro and Tyson Kidd at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view in 2015. Not so long ago, they also passed the record for longest combined title reign.

years from now i doubt anyone is going to be able to recollect a bunch of random raw matches. like how can it be a "great match" if no one is going to remember it.

yea they're dominating but this is also the weakest era in tag team division history. a jobber ass team like the vaudevillans debut on raw one week and they're challenging for the belts the next week. these are your contenders. i'm not sure how much new day would get to eat in the era of real tag teams. they even got their ass kicked by a bunch of old people at wrestlemania.

and yes i'm aware that behind the scenes they are extremely talented guys with a lot of potential but i'm not judging them on potential i'm judging them on what they've accomplished. funny promos and a long lasting title reign in the weakest era in history. i dunno.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
in the ring? definitely

Too Cool was garbage. They were a glorified jobber tag team that only became relevant when a fat Samoan wearing a thong joined up with them. It's insulting for people to even consider them an all time great tag team. I liked them back then too but nostalgia aside they weren't all that great. :manny:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
They just got their own cereal. Seriously. No other wrestler has done that let alone a tag team. I'm not talking about that WWF Superstars cereal either.

People really need to appreciate all the things they're accomplishing right now. Especially for a black tag team since people try to claim black wrestlers aren't "marketable". :mjpls:

That's what I'm saying.

I don't thnk that we understand the magnitude of what they're accomplishing right now, especially as a Black tag team.

That gimmick should have DIED, bruh.

They took all that hate and turned it all around.

Dare I say, they are the tag team equivalent of going from "Die Rocky Die" to "The Rock"

They're gonna be genuine first ballot HOFs in some years.

Daps
New day are NOT an all time great tag team.:yeshrug:

I still like them and I think they're one of the best teams Of the `10s, but I can't call them an all time great tag team with no classic fueds/matches underneath their belts. The tag team division right now is one of the weakest in the wwe in like 15-20 years.:dame:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Nowhere near that bad...lol

They were definitely helping carry the show as heels and the WWE relied on them a lot. They put them on Raw and Smackdown every week..even main eventing a lot and the fans chose to make them stars. So they aren't a novelty...that makes them stand out historically just on those merits alone..but the era is weak and soft and the writing is terrible and they don't have ALL TIME great feuds like the Steiner Brothers, Legion of Doom, and the Hardyz did.

This is pretty much exactly how I feel.

Very talented group of guys, doing the best they can during the modern era.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
The New Day sell a ton of merch

They must be among the richest wrestlers of their age bracket (post-Cena, Orton generation)

That means they're winning at the wrestling business

They're still the tag team you would want to see in an epic WM match (need another great team to emerge and rival them)

Imagine not being a fan of the New Day :dwillhuh:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They need a great feud to put them in that top tier. That Wyatt feud should have been a lot better