Where Do You Have "The New Day" All-Time?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
there are a ton of better tags but in this era they are dope but so are

enzo n cass
the club
theusos.... just kidding
harper n rowan
dudleyz

personally i like them and have them as the top tag with enzo n cass

Daps
But Too Cool the team were popular for a total of about 9 months, breh. Their entire window is the year 2000.

It was about a year(late `99- late `00), but they were extremely over.:manny:

New day`s run been about 2 years. New day is probably closer to too cool than they are to a lot of the top tier teams that's already been mentioned.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Imagine if/when they go heel. They can get a good burn out of flipping their positive gimmick if they do it the right way.

the dynamic is already fukked up. they were already heels, they were cheating in every damn match. the crowds ate them up anyways.

because they drop pop culture references and pander to the smark crowd, they totally blind everyone to the fact that they are huge instigators and unbearable trolls.

and for all the success they've seen behaving like clowns, imagine what a tag team of big E and kofi kingston might be able to accomplish if they asked the audience to take them seriously. and with xavier as their manager. they would be even more over.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
They not even touching the GOATbecers if we keeping it 100

latest

TL15

Veteran
Daps
the dynamic is already fukked up. they were already heels, they were cheating in every damn match. the crowds ate them up anyways.

because they drop pop culture references and pander to the smark crowd, they totally blind everyone to the fact that they are in fact huge instigators and unbearable trolls.

and for all the success they've seen behaving like clowns, imagine what a tag team of big E and kofi kingston might be able to accomplish if they asked the audience to take them seriously. and with xavier as their manager. they would be even more over.

I think we agree (or I agree with you). That's why I'm saying they are good. They made themselves into staples of the programming by being goofy but still are incredibly credible in the ring. If/when they switch gears, change up the color scheme, go for that next run and turn (hopefully against Enzo and Cass) they are poised for a good second (third) act as a stable.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
While I enjoy the pop culture references Xay's video game playing and their "feud" with Bullet Club/The Elite, I'm not really a fan.

Don't find them funny at all.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are a ton of better tags but in this era they are dope but so are

enzo n cass
the club
theusos.... just kidding
harper n rowan
dudleyz

personally i like them and have them as the top tag with enzo n cass

Harper and Rowan? Dudley's? :what:

This thread is very :mjpls: right now. No one's giving the most over tag team WWE has dad in years their due.

I wonder why :goodassteatho:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Harper and Rowan? Dudley's? :what:

This thread is very :mjpls: right now. No one's giving the most over tag team WWE has dad in years their due.

I wonder why :goodassteatho:
i didnt say dudleys or harper n rowan were better.. i just said i like the teams.. i clearly said they the best team now with enzo and cass. that makes me :mjpls:? go yell at some white paint

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
These cats are Nasty Boys status at this point aka change the channel whenever they appear
Nowhere near that bad...lol

They were definitely helping carry the show as heels and the WWE relied on them a lot. They put them on Raw and Smackdown every week..even main eventing a lot and the fans chose to make them stars. So they aren't a novelty...that makes them stand out historically just on those merits alone..but the era is weak and soft and the writing is terrible and they don't have ALL TIME great feuds like the Steiner Brothers, Legion of Doom, and the Hardyz did.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Some of you brehs :snoop:

These three took a dead in the water "preacher" gimmick and VERY audible chants of "new day sucks" and flipped it to become (at their height a few months back) the most popular thing on the show

They had people rocking "Booty-Os" shirts...corny or not...them brehs are charismatic, good in the ring, and are the only members of the roster that actually bring in subtle pop culture and current references to the 'e

I was :dead: when they went in the time machine and the booty-os box came out as "derriere squares"..

ReadyWideeyedHammerheadshark-mobile.jpg

Imagine if/when they go heel. They can get a good burn out of flipping their positive gimmick if they do it the right way.

definitely not the best ever (and not really close) but never would I think the Coli would have

4152ca2c6149455f7eb786f5d4c108a1525d0395_hq.gif

over

tumblr_ntk7gjTrKK1rdx8ebo1_540_zpshzj99fay.gif
The thing is though...Scotty 2 Hotty and especially Rikishi got VERY OVER in 2000. There is no running from that.

Daps
The thing is though...Scotty 2 Hotty and especially Rikishi got VERY OVER in 2000. There is no running from that.

People tend to forget that scotty 2 hotty had the most popular finisher during that time outside the people's elbow.

I ain't saying they're better than the new day, but the new day isn't exactly blowing them out of the water.

Put some respeck on their name.