Where Do You Have "The New Day" All-Time?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No. Not top all time anything but they are a good act and sell a lot of merch. I see someone basically said they are more over than Cena. I know y'all can't help yourselves because these are three black guys who succeeded when all the odds were against them but I can count on one hand the number of times the crowd died during a Cena promo/match in the past decade. New Day, even during this peak, have had some times where the crowd was just :hmm: Hyperbole aside, they are definitely up there as far as reception goes 98% of the time. This was an act that worked better as a heel thing but the way they were able to flip it as faces without getting extra corny deserves some respect.

I still remember the first time they said "Booty-Os and Milk!" and you could hear a rat piss on cotton but they stuck with it and turned it into some twelve dollar Cereal. :wow: A lot of the shyt they are famous for got total silence when they first introduced it (unicorn shyt) but they didn't give up on it and it eventually got hot. Imagine what could have been if the 'E stuck with a few other things.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
We got black Kliq stans calling New Day c00ns. What a time to be alive

jpMdO66.jpg
:scust: