Where Do You Have "The New Day" All-Time?

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
They've not even been around for 2 years. It's a little early to be talking about them as all time anything.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
On a personal level, I rank them extremely high. Many great matches, entertaining promos, all 3 of them were equally important to the group, they got over with the crowd as both faces and heels, the top merchandise sellers of the company, extremely creative, and they now have the record for the longest reign as Tag Team Champions.

Y'all nikkaz still on that "c00n" shyt?

They maybe started out as c00ns, but they're wayyyyyyyy beyond the c00n shyt. There's nothing c00nish about none of those dudes. They're fun trolls.

Basically any black people having fun or enjoying themselves on TV are c00ns according to some people here. :francis:

And a lot of those same people calling them c00ns were the same people defending DX for dressing up in blackface.

Last edited:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think gap is smaller between the new day and too cool.

Scotty 2 hotty and Rikishi were two of the most popular midcarders in the wrestling industry during the attitude era.:yeshrug:

But Too Cool the team were popular for a total of about 9 months, breh. Their entire window is the year 2000.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Well, is there a WWE tag team better than them in the last 10 years? Cause I can't think of anyone. :yeshrug:

Most tag teams in the past decade have been ass, well Team Hell No were fun but other than that :francis:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Some of you brehs :snoop:

These three took a dead in the water "preacher" gimmick and VERY audible chants of "new day sucks" and flipped it to become (at their height a few months back) the most popular thing on the show

They had people rocking "Booty-Os" shirts...corny or not...them brehs are charismatic, good in the ring, and are the only members of the roster that actually bring in subtle pop culture and current references to the 'e

I was :dead: when they went in the time machine and the booty-os box came out as "derriere squares"..

ReadyWideeyedHammerheadshark-mobile.jpg

Imagine if/when they go heel. They can get a good burn out of flipping their positive gimmick if they do it the right way.

definitely not the best ever (and not really close) but never would I think the Coli would have

4152ca2c6149455f7eb786f5d4c108a1525d0395_hq.gif

over

tumblr_ntk7gjTrKK1rdx8ebo1_540_zpshzj99fay.gif