Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Disney didn't do it any favors.

But it also depends who they have at the helm.

Sloan did great w/ Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder. Kalish had promise but each of his seasons got worse and worse. SPD is still :salute: though.

RPM is the odd one out but was good shyt.

The Nick era has been hit and miss.

GokaiGreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Arkansas
Disney? Yeah right

Sloan did great w/ Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder. Kalish had promise but each of his seasons got worse and worse. SPD is still :salute: though.

I agree. Disney didn't really want Power Rangers to begin with and after Dino Thunder they began reducing the episode count and giving a more tighter budget. Not to mention that they tried to screw Toei over by trying to make a animated PR cartoon and destroying their monster suits and other properties. The only reason why Dino Charge is better than any of the Neo-Saban era shows because Judd Lynn knows how to come up with an original story instead of just doing a copy and paste.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Kyouroger has a old fat white dude for one of the rangers ha

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

the new saban been all miss tho

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Power Rangers Ninja Steel To Debut In 2017

"Saban’s Power Rangers Ninja Steel starts deep in space, where Zircon is the reigning champion of the most popular intergalactic game show in the universe, and monsters battle to prove who is the mightiest warrior. Zircon is determined to become invincible by controlling the mythical Spirit Crystal, which contains six supernatural Ninja Power Throwing Stars. The only thing standing in his way is a new team of heroic teenage Power Rangers who possess the Spirit Crystal. The evil Zircon sends his warrior contestants down to Earth to steal the Crystal, where each epic battle against the Rangers is broadcast throughout the universe. Together, the Rangers must master their arsenal of Throwing Stars, Zords and Megazords, each made of legendary ninja steel, in order to stop this evil threat and save our planet from destruction."

Ninja Steel? Super Throwing Stars? :dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just noticed all this sh*t on Netflix and I stopped watching as a kid after they killed off Zordon.. then years later I was flippin through the channels and saw Tommy came back :lawd:

Anyways, I'm reliving my childhood briefly by watching key episodes I forgot about.. like:

- The Green Ranger saga
- Lord Zedd's arrival
- All the episodes they gave their powers to someone else
- All the episodes where somebody came back
- The TMNT crossover

I'm just wondering... where did they go wrong?

Was it the many name changes that threw people off?

Was it getting rid of key characters that threw people off? Man I was watching the episode where Zack and somebody gave their powers up to some losers and I'm like, man that was the lamest excuse to write them off the show.

Was it making the villains lamer and lamer? How does Lord Zedd's first menacing appearance slowly turn into him being a watered down fool running from King Mondo?

Or was it them trying to make Alpha start actin cool talkin with slang?
Power Rangers is a bunch of different series in Japan. They kept changing the name because they ran out of series footage to use and transitioned to a different series.

I quit watching when they got rid of Aisha.