Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
goddamn Jason got more :flabbynsick: since forever red.

surprised to see Yost with'em...last I heard he was shyttin on Tommy and em cause Tommy was an a$$hole on set
Austin is a good guy though always cool to the fans was overseas as a medic for some time.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah that was after i stopped watching, i hear it was pretty good.

I remember turbo being the lowest rated season ever and they told em they were gonna cancel PR. Saban writers knew they had to come thru with a good season to save the show. So they went with the in space season and delivered BIG TIME.
They originally fukked up with zeo got worse with turbo and fixed it with inspace. Then when disney bought them was the final nail with the exception of dinothunder.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
you ever peep Time Force? I'd say it's up there with space with the overall story arc (and it has one of the best 6th rangers who really did all that shyt for personal gain and not tryna be a hero and shyt), and the team up the following year w/ WF is :banderas:
The Quantum Ranger was so swag out :whew:. When I found out the actor did the voice for
VergilDMC3.png
I gained even more respect for him :salute:.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
They originally fukked up with zeo got worse with turbo and fixed it with inspace. Then when disney bought them was the final nail with the exception of dinothunder.
You ain't fukk with SPD? Post SPD was when it turned really into :scust: with all them fukking explosions.

These Nick seasons are by far the worst, from the bits and pieces I've seen...and the fact they reused the same exact theme song for like the first 2 nick seasons, but changed 1 word, and was still a shyttier version of the OG theme is :russ::hhh:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ain't fukk with SPD? Post SPD was when it turned really into :scust: with all them fukking explosions.

These Nick seasons are by far the worst, from the bits and pieces I've seen...and the fact they reused the same exact theme song for like the first 2 nick seasons, but changed 1 word, and was still a shyttier version of the OG theme is :russ::hhh:
Never fukked with spd I saw bits and pieces also so some of the nick season with Bulk and the legends war both was terrible :russ:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yep. On Zeo the gold ranger appeared and kept saving their asses over and over. Everyone thought it was Billy, he finally took off his mask and it was Jason.. talk about a super :wow: moment as a kid

It didn't go down that way. Gold Ranger was someone else. I think he lost his powers or some shyt. Tommy went and got Jason.

:ooh:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

SPD was great but RPM is the goat series

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
A lot of people never made it to rpm. Back to back shyt like mystic force and operation overdrive fukked it up. Jungle fury wasn't the best, but it at least has rj to fill out the rough spots.
Yeah i was lucky to catch it on ABC late night

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I read that rangers/justice league crossover a lil' while back.

I really enjoyed it.