Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Damn breh what was yall playing with? I grew up in Brownsville in the late 80's early 90's. I played on multicolored power ranger-esque crack vials and took the pissy ass bullet riddled elevator to the 14th floor cuz the stairs was to gooned up, and even I had Power Rangers:damn:.
i never had the dragon dagger but i had rangers and the lil moprh joint. them flip head joints :wow:

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
having all of the zords as a kid and playing with the kids that only had transformers and they saw that noticeable size difference had me like :comeon::ufdup: and they were looking at me like ":whoa: How am I going to win?"

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
He was taking his girlfriend into them anthro on with him and then guy was trying to break the door down...I'm gonna say self-defense.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were showing the new power rangers today

Yep dinocharge, didnt care for the first episode, but I know they have to build up. I caught the last episode of supermegaforce last night where all the other rangers popped up, that was pretty tight, wish more would have had speaking parts and some of the original rangers would have showed up