Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
power rangers fell off when they created new rangers every season
I agree with that to an extent although I feel in space was probably the best season and it falls into that changing the rangers every year although it used alot of characters that where already established

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I haven't watched the older Power Ranger series since they aired in the 90's. TeenNick aired some of the original for like a weekend but that was it. RPM was the shyt. The newest seasons Saban has put out are hot garbage. The current one is decent but I honestly only watch for the Pink Ranger. I stick to Sentai for the most part.

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
ninjetti uniforms were so piff
tumblr_llc4f0eJ9y1qge3c5o1_1280.jpg

Ninjetti-White.jpg

Ninjetti-Black.jpg

Ninjetti-Blue.jpg

Ninjetti-Red.jpg

:banderas:

GokaiGreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Arkansas
they totally shyt on the sentai pirate edition my god :scust:
Gokaiger is amazing :whew:

It's a shame that one of the best sentai from these past few years ended up being adapted into a hot ass mess. Sad really when you consider that Tzachor and Saban had 2 years to come up with something great and Gokaiger was essentially given to them in a silver platter in terms of story and footage.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It's a shame that one of the best sentai from these past few years ended up being adapted into a hot ass mess. Sad really when you consider that Tzachor and Saban had 2 years to come up with something great and Gokaiger was essentially given to them in a silver platter in terms of story and footage.
i really believe if Disney still have the brand they would do it justice

samurai & go busters too