Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
When he came back as a leader :whew: even tho Billy should of been the gold ranger. He deserved some shine.

yeah, dude that replaced him was meh, he's a cool dude tho. grew up here in san antonio.

heres that vid about Tommy, music sound familiar? :mjpls:

- :skip: @ dat exact Green Ranger theme song.

:skip: @ Jamie Kennedy being in dat pilot.

:skip: @ :flabbynsick: at da 5:38 mark.

:skip: @ me actually being able to sit n watch dis shyt at one point in mah life.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I think I'm the only one who stuck with power rangers up to Turbo... I remember going to see the Turbo movie and I even had a police car megazord

I never hear anyone talk about the 2nd movie though, I guess my peers really wasn't fukking with Rangers then

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think I'm the only one who stuck with power rangers up to Turbo... I remember going to see the Turbo movie and I even had a police car megazord

I never hear anyone talk about the 2nd movie though, I guess my peers really wasn't fukking with Rangers then

I was KINDA still fukkin with the series at that point. Wasn't buying any toys anymore but I did see the movie and I watched the episodes every now and then. But even Zeo was touch and go with me. The show just wasn't the same anymore or maybe it was the same and that was the problem.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I was KINDA still fukkin with the series at that point. Wasn't buying any toys anymore but I did see the movie and I watched the episodes every now and then. But even Zeo was touch and go with me. The show just wasn't the same anymore or maybe it was the same and that was the problem.
Yea even though I watched it.... I still have zero memory of the events that took place on the show during those seasons......it's weird because I had a zeo ranger and a turbo :mindblown:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea even though I watched it.... I still have zero memory of the events that took place on the show during those seasons......it's weird because I had a zeo ranger and a turbo :mindblown:

The only stuff I remember from Zeo is the gold ranger stuff because Jason came back but yeah those seasons were the end for me really. And if I'm being real honest, I was done after the 2nd season because the movie was the apex

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:mjcry: I kept watching all they way to SPD, I went low key after Zeo where only my younger brother knew that I was still watching.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
fukk every single one of yall who had the dragon dagger and all them fly ass toys :damn:
:snoop:
Damn breh what was yall playing with? I grew up in Brownsville in the late 80's early 90's. I played on multicolored power ranger-esque crack vials and took the pissy ass bullet riddled elevator to the 14th floor cuz the stairs was to gooned up, and even I had Power Rangers:damn:.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how most of hated Jason when we were going but now we all realize he was the goat

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I know I watched Zeo but I can't recall anything from that season. The cast, songs l, villains, plot.... But I remember turbo+. I even recalled the og rangers

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I wanna say i stopped watching during turbo, but i remember the space theme song, so i had to have watched that somehow.

:scust: at Jason ever being > than tommy.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
When he came back as a leader :whew: even tho Billy should of been the gold ranger. He deserved some shine.

yeah, dude that replaced him was meh, he's a cool dude tho. grew up here in san antonio.

heres that vid about Tommy, music sound familiar? :mjpls:

Dude that replaced him was supposed to be the Gold Ranger but they hired those triplets.