Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yep, Me too. I had damn near ALL da power Rangers shyts too.

Lol mah moms used to tell me how she'd have scouts in da family, mainly mah grandma & aunt, look for dem Power Ranger shyts at da Toys R Us' in their selective cities because dem mufukkas used to STAY sold out.

But She always found a way to make it happen. Was da first nikka in mah clique to have bof da Green & white ranger AND their Zords.

Moms da GOAT. ::mjcry:

:ohhh: Exact same story man. My aunt and my grandmother. My aunt was just telling me on Christmas how they used to tag team for Ninja Turtles too. and I've got two toy boxes in my basement filled with power rangers toys she got me as a kid. Miss my mom so much man

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:ohhh: Exact same story man. My aunt and my grandmother. My aunt was just telling me on Christmas how they used to tag team for Ninja Turtles too. and I've got two toy boxes in my basement filled with power rangers toys she got me as a kid. Miss my mom so much man

nikka don't eam get me started on TMNT shyt. :usure:

I was DAT nikka in school because I was always drippin wit dat new turtle piff. nikkas used to lowkey hate at ya boy' s birfday parties when dey seen dem big boxes fulla fresh crisp toy packages. :whew:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Who remembers this?

Childhood memories :blessed:

fukk y'all know bout dem Mighty Maxish TMNT Mini playsets tho? :mjpls:

4427.jpg

closeup.JPG

*edit* Sorry for da slight derail, brehs. :whoa:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Page one & I see ninja turtles crossover... :wtf: when that happen??!?

There was an episode of Power Rangers in Space that was a crossover with TMNT: The Next Mutation. Google it, you should be able to find the episode online.

It's been hella long since I've seen it but I think Astronema brainwashed the turtles and made them fight the Rangers.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
There was an episode of Power Rangers in Space that was a crossover with TMNT: The Next Mutation. Google it, you should be able to find the episode online.

It's been hella long since I've seen it but I think Astronema brainwashed the turtles and made them fight the Rangers.
Nahh I'll take ur word for it. I'm reading stuff about Billy getting wrote out & a Gold ranger... Imma just leave. It's too much that happened once I stopped watching.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Stopped watching during Turbo(?) with the cars. Yo I was the #1 MMPW fan.

I had the OG Megazord toy
the metallic figures
the weapons set that connected
the morphing belt buckle with the coins
the figures with the flipping heads
I had the white rangers sword that talked
I had the gloves that made the action noises :mjlol:
all that shyt. :whoo:

Then I moved on to WWF