Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Epic post and great comparisons bro....

yeah Turbo f*cked me up..... when they went to SPACE though? That sh*t redeemed Turbo's failures...... I couldn't get wit the race car sh*t but In Space still to this day might have 1 of the illest finales. If there was ever a finale to go out on, it would be that one....

The Psycho Rangers and the TMNT crossover :blessed:

I watched a few of Lost Galaxy on Netflix, it was kinda dope. As a kid, I stopped watching at Turbo.. started again In Space, stopped after the finale cuz I felt it was done..... flipped the channels 1 day a few years later and saw Tommy as the black ranger like :huhldup: wtf is this?
:myman: I was just about to post about in space alot of people stopped watching after turbo but if you where lucky enough to catch in space at some point you know that whole season was compelling and brought everything full circle dinothunder is also a pretty good season and has some good tommy nostalgia.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Super Human Samurai was my shyt...

I never fukked with VR Troopers I don't even remember if it came on fox or not but I fukked with Beetleborgs and Masked Rider

Bof SHSSS and VR troopers were on Kids UPN.

It came on in da mornings before Monster Rancher, Gargoyles, Biker Mice from Mars, and Mighty Max. :blessed:

In da afternoons UPN had Aladdin, Timon & Pumba, and Sweet Valley High amongst otha GOAT shows. :mjpls:

And I specifically remember Power Rangers comin on at 3:30 p.m on Fox. Used to rush home from school to catch dat shyt. Lol :whew:

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Astronema :noah:
Her and Ashley for in space are still bad to this day.
Tracy_power_morphicon.jpg

with%20Tracy%20Lynn%20Cruz.jpg

MV5BMTcyNTcwMDUxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjc3MjY0MjE@._V1_SY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Breh I still have my super human samurai doll and a couple other toys from that show

Yep, Me too. I had damn near ALL da power Rangers shyts too.

Lol mah moms used to tell me how she'd have scouts in da family, mainly mah grandma & aunt, look for dem Power Ranger shyts at da Toys R Us' in their selective cities because dem mufukkas used to STAY sold out.

But She always found a way to make it happen. Was da first nikka in mah clique to have bof da Green & white ranger AND their Zords.

Moms da GOAT. ::mjcry: