Where are all the PS5 reviews of Wukong, Concord and...Astrobot?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Sony stans in here deflecting, but as soon as astro drops they gonna be looking at reviews and talking about :blessed:

9/10, 10/10 game

:mjlol:

It's sad because star wars ain't even out yet and the media is talking about the performance and glitches.. not biting their collective tongue.

There are more reviews for this game collectively a week before it releases then Concord and Wukong combined

:mjlol:

Screenshot-20240826-110346-Chrome.jpg

Meanwhile days after launching

Screenshot-20240824-140031-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240824-140104-Chrome.jpg
how about you go annoy some journalist and gaming platforms about the review weird ass nikka

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get it now, Sad Titan is concerned about the lack of reviews for Wukong on PS5 because of apparent technical issues and he's like why they not talking about it and why aren't there any reviews when technical issues were a focal point in reviews for past games which were dinged because of it.

So that brings me to now, what can we do about this? This is unacceptable. This must mean that Sony has buttered the hands of all the journalists to not review Wukong or something.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans in denial :mjlol:

Ready to talk about everything besides the weird moves
We’re talking and playing the game in the official thread. If you really wanted get some info on how the game plays, feel free to drop in and ask a few questions.

Or are you asking about these reviews cause your still salty about this supposed Xbox tax?

:sas2:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I get it now, Sad Titan is concerned about the lack of reviews for Wukong on PS5 because of apparent technical issues and he's like why they not talking about it and why aren't there any reviews when technical issues were a focal point in reviews for past games which were dinged because of it.

So that brings me to now, what can we do about this? This is unacceptable. This must mean that Sony has buttered the hands of all the journalists to not review Wukong or something.
hes able to post their twitters when concern trolling here so he should easily be able to bother them about where the PS5 reviews are.

but he doesn't't really care he just needs to concern troll people here about it all day