When will these housing prices go down?

BEN23

All Star
Daps
lol if prices aint going down and wages aint going up....my is question is who is buying all these houses? if you should buy now
the housing market is stagnate right now...few are buying or selling....then you say its a shortage...but its alot of vacant homes and overpriced homes, aparments being built
my question is when shyt hits the fan..and boomers die off...what happens to the surplus...

another question alot of new home buyers are buying old homes...what happens when the house needs a new roof or boiler...or a renovation...
on mishap can have a person upside down...

basically when this bubble burst...i want the buy nows...to come back to this post

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Idk, I feel like a lot of guys are in here talking like it’s perfectly fine housing is unaffordable, almost like some of y’all think that’s how it should be. Sound like some agents up in here.
the older brehs who already got theirs are just on some idgaf cause i got mine. American dream is dead dead.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Pretty soon it’s gonna be “just wait til after the election shyt will really hit the fan” and it’s gonna be mid 2020s at that point

That's next year :aicmon:

And no one wants to move,to a sundown town in Iowa where CACs like you lynch black people and cover it up. For non white people, we pretty much need to be in the desirable areas for safety and protection against lowly educated racist CACs.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
That's next year :aicmon:

And no one wants to move,to a sundown town in Iowa where CACs like you lynch black people and cover it up. For non white people, we pretty much need to be in the desirable areas for safety and protection against lowly educated racist CACs.
People are flocking to where I reside. Hence why shyt ain’t going down anytime soon.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Interest rates were around 15-18 percent in the late 70s to mid 80s for perspective
Houses were only like 3-4x family incomes then. Not even comparable

Would you, as a family combined, make $4-6k a year and a nice newly built house cost $20-25k at 15% interest rate

Or would you rather buy a house at nice 400-700k at 8% interest rate making 50-70k a year?

Ill save you some time, the first option is incredibly better.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'm tired of all these articles and tiktoks from 'smart' people predicting a damn collapse.

One dude was like "shyt will go south by march"

I'm here in july and houses are still fukking expensive and interest rates are 8% :dahell:

Somethings got to give. How many people can even buy a house nowadays?

Never.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Republicans about to get their tax cuts and democrats are about to get the extended child tax credit back.

After that there will be a “crisis” . Then we get another stimulus along with presidential
candidates offering to lower interest rates and boost help for first time home buyers.

Biden will most likely reschedule marijuana at the start of 24 then tour the spring/summer touting his accomplishments, spending on his base, and offering up more spending to more voters. I say between June 24 - June 25 America gone boom.

Interest rates can’t keep going up. So it’s just a matter of what crisis will bring them down?

What does “reschedule marijuana” mean?