When will these housing prices go down?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm tired of all these articles and tiktoks from 'smart' people predicting a damn collapse.

One dude was like "shyt will go south by march"

I'm here in july and houses are still fukking expensive and interest rates are 8% :dahell:

Somethings got to give. How many people can even buy a house nowadays?

It’s primarily based on commercial real estate. People assume it’s going to spill over into residential.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
The banks, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, Congress serve at the pleasure of the billionaires/hedge and private equity funds.
Even Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway has a real estate division. Jeff Bezos joined the party last year.

The Jeff Bezos-Backed Real Estate Company Is On A Buying Spree For Single-Family Homes​

Daps
Just look at how the world is trending. A lot of places are/will become renter nations, so it's safe to assume that's where things will go in your neck of the woods. Millions in those countries have also been hoping for the same downturn in their housing markets for decades - and many are now priced out indefinitely

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
shyt ain’t coming down unless the entire economy collapses and people need to sell to live.

Builders aren’t building single family starter homes because their isn’t much profit in it. Companies are buying up stock and turning them into rentals. Chinese are buying homes as investments.

One more fukked up thing is happening. People from high salary states who can work remotely are moving to lower income states and driving up the prices in the local market. My friend is in real estate here in Atlanta and he said folks from Cali and the northeast are flocking to Atlanta and surprisingly Orlando and inflating everything. 800k townhomes selling like it’s nothing. That’s wild!
This

Amazon apartment buildings coming soon

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
nikka what? Most decent areas with a low down payment i putting ya mortageg over 2G's, unless you buying in the hood

Thats the interest rates causing that. When they come down there will be a fire sale. Make sure you ready. It won’t be hard. 660+ credit score will keep you out the hood.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Why when you can buy a house with $10,000? What you saying doesn’t even make sense.
Show me a house worth $10k and i'll purchase it by next Friday :skip:

Outside of a literal hut or treehouse ain't no damn house in America worth $10k:comeon:even in the deepest of hoods

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Never it might be a slight dip here and there but dollar will continue to go down so housing prices go up :yeshrug:

Edit : This only for USA , Europe and Canada could be different cause y’all economy is way more fukked up:picard:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
probably never, and even if it collapses like breh on the 1st page says it will be a total economic collapse, those on the sidelines waiting to take advantage wont be able to either.