When will people accept that Lebron is better/as good as than Jordan

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's not on MJ's level but imo, when it's all said and done, he'll be on my Mt Rushmore....in fact he already is
It's really a pointless exercise comparing a player who spent his entire career in the pre zone league that had very little foreign impact on the way of playing styles and actual players to one who spent it having to play zones since day one. It's a completely different league and Mike would be a very different player if he played in today's league, same as LeBron would be a very different player if it was him in the league back then.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's really a pointless exercise comparing a player who spent his entire career in the pre zone league that had very little foreign impact on the way of playing styles and actual players to one who spent it having to play zones since day one. It's a completely different league and Mike would be a very different player if he played in today's league, same as LeBron would be a very different player if it was him in the league back then.
How would Mike be different in today's league?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

I be on Bron's neck more rhan I dont be because I do expect greatness out of him night in and night out. Like you, I try my hardest not to try and compare him with the Jordan's, Kobe's, etc but I do. I'm glad he has proven me wrong this series and didn't GIVE the title to GS.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I be on Bron's neck more rhan I dont be because I do expect greatness out of him night in and night out. Like you, I try my hardest not to try and compare him with the Jordan's, Kobe's, etc but I do. I'm glad he has proven me wrong this series and didn't GIVE the title to GS.
Kobe comparisons can be used since they played in the same era, it's just that everything aside from ring counting tilts in LeBron's favor. We can't all start in Los Angeles with Shaq and then Phil in the pre zone era.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
If lebron ends up w 6 titles or more and is mvp of each I'll concede that he's better the GOAT...until then he will have to settle for a likely top 5 all time spot.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If lebron ends up w 6 titles or more and is mvp of each I'll concede that he's better the GOAT...until then he will have to settle for a likely top 5 all time spot.
What great teams did the Bulls face in the 90's? If we're going off ring counting then it has to be :russell:. Dig deeper than the :skip: argument

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As far as an all-round player, Lebron is the equal if not better than Jordan

Lebron is a way better passer
Lebron is a better rebounder
Jordan is a better scorer/shooter
Defensively, about equal

But there's nothing Jordan did that Lebron can't do on the court, and more.

I understand Jordan had that will to win and more rings, so his fans will say he's better, but I feel overall performance, Lebron is at minimum his equal.

Never my nikka and factually mike was better at each and every skill.
as a skill player than lebron at any and every step of the game.

Art Barr

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Ring argument is the most lazy shyt of all-time.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ring argument is the most lazy shyt of all-time.

You could not have watched Jordan at all and I am gonna chalk this thread up to ny bias for Jordan.
When Jordan was born in ny.
So I still don't understand why ny people try the sneak dissin to mike.

Y'all never saw mike to say none of this slanderous shyt.

Lebron is not on mike level.

Art Barr

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its not if your the best player in the world, 6-0 in the finals, with 6 fmvps. Now if your a Robert Horry then yeah its a lazy argument
There's ten guys on the court at any given time with separate coaching staffs who sometimes are vastly superior to each other. If Mike played for a shytty coach in Chicago or had weak links on the team that 6-0 record wouldn't be there. Team success is always a bad barometer of individual greatness. Way too many variables for one person to control it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You could not have watched Jordan at all and I am gonna chalk this thread up to ny bias for Jordan.
When Jordan was born in ny.
So I still don't understand why ny people try the sneak dissin to mike.

Y'all never saw mike to say none of this slanderous shyt.

Lebron is not on mike level.

Art Barr
I love Jordan

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its not if your the best player in the world, 6-0 in the finals, with 6 fmvps. Now if your a Robert Horry then yeah its a lazy argument
No. I don't care how great you are, if your team isn't good enough you're not gonna win. Jordan's team was perfectly constructed to his game. Lebron had that in Miami but never in Cleveland. Out of the 7 finals teams, Lebron had the best team 3 times. Only loss in the finals that's his fault/ his team should've won is the Mavs series