When will DC stans give up?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The DCEU outside of WW and MOS is trash.

All by itself....is trash.

na.... they still head over heels better than the movies that are purely bad movies.

The movies named as sooooo bad they wont even be aired again on syndication or channels like FX, TBS, USA and etc other channels that always air comic book movies

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So like....

when people like yall.... make statements like this..... I always wonder where is exactly the BAR that we judge from.

My only question is..... do yall truly believe and are yall really putting those movies on the same level as; Steel, Catwoman, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, The Losers, Wanted, Kick Ass 2, 300 2, Spiderman 3, F4 reboot and many other comic book movies that have been hailed at truly terrible movies?

With a straight face yall really think those are the same with what yall listed?

Cuz if so..... I really dont know what to say or how to process that.

To me this is a case of "one of these things is not like the other" and I just cant see that. THOSE movies were absolutely atrocious and none of the movies in the last 10 year have even been anywhere close to as bad as them.

Hell not even just with Marvel but ANY....... shyt Steel, Catwoman, F4 reboot both make Thor 2 and Green Lantern and Suicide Squad look like The Dark Knight, Cap 2 and Black Panther

And then the movies that werent shyt but just not as good later like the Ghost Riders, Punisher, OG F4, Daredevil, etc....... the MCU movies still been better than them.

Again.... where is the BAR for accuracy or are we just throwing this out

Martha
You right garbage might be hyperbole. So,mediocre should be a better word because while on 1st watch I can say they were passably entertaining I can say I have no desire to see the.. But I will forever think Age of Ultron was pure trasan reason bring the tone the trailers portrayed especially with Ultron and the movie we ultimately got.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
na.... they still head over heels better than the movies that are purely bad movies.

The movies named as sooooo bad they wont even be aired again on syndication or channels like FX, TBS, USA and etc other channels that always air comic book movies

Martha

Look we had this conversation too many times, you my boy but bad-mouth Wanted again and we're going to meet in NODA to run the fade.

:ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You right garbage might be hyperbole. So,mediocre should be a better word because while on 1st watch I can say they were passably entertaining I can say I have no desire to see the.. But I will forever think Age of Ultron was pure trasan reason bring the tone the trailers portrayed especially with Ultron and the movie we ultimately got.

Fair game.

I still believe that the last 10 years of comic book movies have been far superior sans F4 reboot and a few others than what a lot of yall give credit for

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Look we had this conversation too many times, you my boy but bad-mouth Wanted again and we're going to meet in NODA to run the fade.

:ufdup:

Wanted was Avengers Ultron before Avengers Ultron was even thought of...... but worse.:russ:

Where was fukkwit?
Where was The Puzzler?
Where was The Doll-Master?
Where was Imp?
Where was Mr. Rictus?
Where was shythead and Johnny 2 dikks?:mjlol:

They didnt show or do justice to The American Fraternity, The Australian Fraternity, or The Council of Five.:killmongermad:

Matter fact fukk comparing this to A2, this was closer compared to F2 Reboot:CageUmad:

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Wanted was Avengers Ultron before Avengers Ultron was even thought of...... but worse.:russ:

Where was fukkwit?
Where was The Puzzler?
Where was Imp?

They didnt show or do justice to The American Fraternity, The Australian Fraternity, or The Council of Five.:killmongermad:

Matter fact fukk comparing this to A2, this was closer compared to F2 Reboot:CageUmad:

Martha

It's on sight nikka. :Ugh5150:

hW3f4wY.gif

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Im a comic book fan, I like them all :manny:
Dc so far has more misses than hits (in their universe) but aquaman sounds promising and Shazam does as well. IW is gonna be great no doubt, just as BP was. It is what it is :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Im a comic book fan, I like them all :manny:
Dc so far has more misses than hits (in their universe) but aquaman sounds promising and Shazam does as well. IW is gonna be great no doubt, just as BP was. It is what it is :manny:

Everything always seems promising..... till we get a trailer..... or at worst opening night:africankingsmh:

Martha

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Where was fukkwit?
Where was The Puzzler?
Where was Imp?
Where was Mr. Rictus?

Martha

You wanted shythead on screen?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You wanted shythead on screen?

I wanted the story that I read and invested in via buying the book to be translated on cinema.

This originally was portrayed as a dark version of the DC world and I wanted basically what I bought into.

Even if its not frame by frame..... something that atleast close to it

oh and shythead=Clayface

Martha

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I still fukks with both :yeshrug:

I do finally understand what JayZ fans must've felt like after Ether dropped and he responded with BP2 though.

Like, obviously Nas got way in this mans feelings and made him drop garbage (+later "retire") but if you still liked Jiggas music you still liked it :yeshrug:

Obviously Warner Brothers is not fukking with Feige and his team at all, but I fukks with most DC movies and they fukked up JL but I still liked it :francis:

There's no denying the public impact of this fight tho and plenty of DC folk have had their JayZ crying on the radio moment.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You don't want that action, I live off Beatties Ford. :sas2:

Hmmmmm...... home field advantage eh?:patrice:

I live kinda off Sugar Creek not to far from Hidden Valley:mjgrin:

We can shoot that fade at the Cookout on Sugar Creek at 1am on a Fri or Sat night. I can drop you in Jon Jones fashion then buy you a cheddar still tray with double season fries and a Medium sweet tea.:pachaha:

Martha