When will DC stans give up?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I take no guy in DC failure in fact the shyt hurts, it’s annoying though when people refuse to acknowledge the flaws in DC movies and fight tooth and nails to defend trash. It’s reached a point where it’s pointless to debate some people because they always have an answer for the bad writhing in the DC movies.
People do acknowledge the flaws, at least here, it's just that we don't let it ruin the whole movie or we don't see the flaw as that big of a deal :yeshrug:

Aquaman is dropping next and so far it is getting positive reactions in test screenings. People are feeling good with the little bit info we are getting with Shazam, the Green Lantern Corps., and Wonder Woman 2

For whatever reason we got people here saying they need to reboot the franchise:hhh:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I've never met someone who reads comics and thinks Batman sucks. He, pound for pound, has the most classic stories of any superhero from either publisher..by a wide margin...hell I would argue that across all mediums. I can't take you seriously for attacking the GOAT like that bro.

It's the 2nd corniest thing on this website next to the console wars in the Arcadium.
I don't care if you take me seriously or not. I read and write comics. fukk I interned at marvel my mentor works for valiant. I'm in the industry. Batman is insufferable to me. He has classic stories but I don't care for him at this point in my life hes like a starter pack for comic fans. Anyone who actually thinks he's the GOAT is a novice in my eyes because they only scratch the surface of the medium, they second only to deadpool fans. People who like a character because of memes, video games and movies then decided to read a comic.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
People do acknowledge the flaws, at least here, it's just that we don't let it ruin the whole movie or we don't see the flaw as that big of a deal :yeshrug:

Aquaman is dropping next and so far it is getting positive reactions in test screenings. People are feeling good with the little bit info we are getting with Shazam, the Green Lantern Corps., and Wonder Woman 2

For whatever reason we got people here saying they need to reboot the franchise:hhh:

They do need to reboot, I will leave thing now as the back and forth is tedious. DC will continue to fail and Marvel continue to win.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Never as long as I can piss off you Marvel Fanboys by given my simple opinion. Marvel Fanboys are so insecure and sensitive it's easy to get you virgin neckbeards Fanboys heated.:mjlol: I'll continue pissing off Marvel Fanboys on YouTube/Facebook imdb back in the day at the end it's all jokes in I don't take it seriously with that said BP was a beast movie I have no problem with Marvel just you Marvel fanboys.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Never as long as I can piss off you Marvel Fanboys by given my simple opinion. Marvel Fanboys are so insecure and sensitive it's easy to get you virgin neckbeards Fanboys heated.:mjlol: I'll continue pissing off Marvel Fanboys on YouTube/Facebook imdb back in the day at the end it's all jokes in I don't take it seriously with that said BP was a beast movie I have no problem with Marvel just you Marvel fanboys.
:gucci:The only one getting heated and pissed of are the DC fanboys the guys that rock “Marvel gang” troll the fukk out of you guys that it’s not funny anymore just sad.:mjcry:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
shyt legit hurts too. We all grew up on this and this shyt is unacceptable

I'm still in shock how badly they botched their universe.

Batman vs Superman....SS and JL legit had me :wtf:

What makes it more shocking is Disney did this missing 40% of their catalogue.
I mean I had the :francis: face at the JL preview and the :ahh:face when Infinity War trailer dropped.

You think it's bad now....wait till they get FF X-Men etc integrated.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Didn't know we all had to be drinking the Disney koolaid. Aside from B.P, CWS, Iron man, and Avengers 1, all their other shyt are garbage and M.O.S shots on them. They did fuc k up by rushing the shyt though a,D throwing Snyder to the bushes for ducking whedon:scust:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
IM3, IM2, AOU, Thor 2 all range from medicore to awful.

BP, CW. IM1, Thor 3, Winter Solider are classic.

Thor 1, Ant Man, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Captain 1, Homecoming are all good quality entertainment. Not classic but enjoyable.

It's deeper than that. Despite some less than steller films at times, Marvel keeps its schedule and output and has a plan.

WB seems just all over the place. Hell MOS wasn't even a springboard intro to a universe. It seems to be getting made on the fly and no sort of coherency. Doomsday was botched and GL had that awful flick and I'm hopeful Aquaman turns this around.

Firing Zack was a good first step.

Would love for Del Toro to do Green Lantern.

The idea that people who enjoy Marvel flicks want WB to fail is deflecting.

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Didn't know we all had to be drinking the Disney koolaid. Aside from B.P, CWS, Iron man, and Avengers 1, all their other shyt are garbage and M.O.S shots on them. They did fuc k up by rushing the shyt though a,D throwing Snyder to the bushes for ducking whedon:scust:
:mjlol::deadmanny:I know even you don’t believe that shyt but ok.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
who%20is%20this_zps8wtrpih7.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

IM3, IM2, AOU, Thor 2 all range from medicore to awful.

BP, CW. IM1, Thor 3, Winter Solider are classic.

Thor 1, Ant Man, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Captain 1, Homecoming are all good quality entertainment. Not classic but enjoyable.

It's deeper than that. Despite some less than steller films at times, Marvel keeps its schedule and output and has a plan.

WB seems just all over the place. Hell MOS wasn't even a springboard intro to a universe. It seems to be getting made on the fly and no sort of coherency. Doomsday was botched and GL had that awful flick and I'm hopeful Aquaman turns this around.

Firing Zack was a good first step.

Would love for Del Toro to do Green Lantern.

The idea that people who enjoy Marvel flicks want WB to fail is deflecting.

So like....

when people like yall.... make statements like this..... I always wonder where is exactly the BAR that we judge from.

My only question is..... do yall truly believe and are yall really putting those movies on the same level as; Steel, Catwoman, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, The Losers, Wanted, Kick Ass 2, 300 2, Spiderman 3, F4 reboot and many other comic book movies that have been hailed at truly terrible movies?

With a straight face yall really think those are the same with what yall listed?

Cuz if so..... I really dont know what to say or how to process that.

To me this is a case of "one of these things is not like the other" and I just cant see that. THOSE movies were absolutely atrocious and none of the movies in the last 10 year have even been anywhere close to as bad as them.

Hell not even just with Marvel but ANY....... shyt Steel, Catwoman, F4 reboot both make Thor 2 and Green Lantern and Suicide Squad look like The Dark Knight, Cap 2 and Black Panther

And then the movies that werent shyt but just not as good later like the Ghost Riders, Punisher, OG F4, Daredevil, etc....... the MCU movies still been better than them.

Again.... where is the BAR for accuracy or are we just throwing this out

Martha

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
So like....

when people like yall.... make statements like this..... I always wonder where is exactly the BAR that we judge from.

My only question is..... do yall truly believe and are yall really putting those movies on the same level as; Steel, Catwoman, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, The Losers, Wanted, Kick Ass 2, 300 2, Spiderman 3, F4 reboot and many other comic book movies that have been hailed at truly terrible movies?

With a straight face yall really think those are the same with what yall listed?

Cuz if so..... I really dont know what to say or how to process that.

To me this is a case of "one of these things is not like the other" and I just cant see that. THOSE movies were absolutely atrocious and none of the movies in the last 10 year have even been anywhere close to as bad as them.

Hell not even just with Marvel but ANY....... shyt Steel, Catwoman, F4 reboot both make Thor 2 and Green Lantern and Suicide Squad look like The Dark Knight, Cap 2 and Black Panther

And then the movies that werent shyt but just not as good later like the Ghost Riders, Punisher, OG F4, Daredevil, etc....... the MCU movies still been better than them.

Again.... where is the BAR for accuracy or are we just throwing this out

Martha

The DCEU outside of WW and MOS is trash.

All by itself....is trash.