LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Hmmmmm...... home field advantage eh?:patrice:

I live kinda off Sugar Creek not to far from Hidden Valley:mjgrin:

We can shoot that fade at the Cookout on Sugar Creek at 1am on a Fri or Sat night. I can drop you in Jon Jones fashion then buy you a cheddar still tray with double season fries and a Medium sweet tea.:pachaha:

Martha

Cheap ass nikka said a medium :Ugh5150:

In any case, just know that if you hit your head on the way down, there's a 45 minute delay on any EMT near the Ford. :mjpls:
The cops will be there ASAP tho :skip:

Your fries going to be cold AF, tea all watery :umad:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cheap ass nikka said a medium :Ugh5150:

In any case, just know that if you hit your head on the way down, there's a 45 minute delay on any EMT near the Ford. :mjpls:
The cops will be there ASAP tho :skip:

Your fries going to be cold AF, tea all watery :umad:

Nicca you aint getting no HUGE tea off me:stingumad:

And that tea be so sweat, can leave it out overnight and it still wont be watery or watered down:lavarlaugh:

Martha

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
DC so incompetent they can't even make a decent film. Man of Steel and wonder woman were good. I still haven't seen justice league. Ridiculous. All that material although I'm anxious to see Matt Reeves with his Batman film

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
:gucci:The only one getting heated and pissed of are the DC fanboys the guys that rock “Marvel gang” troll the fukk out of you guys that it’s not funny anymore just sad.:mjcry:
Lol really I stay butt hurting Marvel stans just because I call their movies overrated .(which most of them are) DC bruhs like you are too weak, you got to know how to make em furious. Marvel stans can't troll me, I'm a master puppeteer, I keep them dancing on my strings like Elpresador they can't out troll a master troll.:ahh:

Daps
These dudes that pick a side don't read comics, they just skim through 'em. I'm not picking between Batman and Black Panther. That's not the world Bruce or T'Challa wanted to build.

Marvel-DC-Comics-Superheroes.jpg

:blessed:

(I do acknowledge Suicide Squad sucked)
Any true comic book fan would want both sides to prosper so we can get all our top storylines on the silver screen. IDK why dudes get caught up in the war like Disney or Warner is cutting checks

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Any true comic book fan would want both sides to prosper so we can get all our top storylines on the silver screen. IDK why dudes get caught up in the war like Disney or Warner is cutting checks
No one wishes for bad movies. We just laugh after they come out and prove they are bad.
And Disney pays a nice dividend semi-annually so yes, they are cutting checks. :win:

Daps
So like....

when people like yall.... make statements like this..... I always wonder where is exactly the BAR that we judge from.

My only question is..... do yall truly believe and are yall really putting those movies on the same level as; Steel, Catwoman, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, The Losers, Wanted, Kick Ass 2, 300 2, Spiderman 3, F4 reboot and many other comic book movies that have been hailed at truly terrible movies?

With a straight face yall really think those are the same with what yall listed?

Cuz if so..... I really dont know what to say or how to process that.

To me this is a case of "one of these things is not like the other" and I just cant see that. THOSE movies were absolutely atrocious and none of the movies in the last 10 year have even been anywhere close to as bad as them.

Hell not even just with Marvel but ANY....... shyt Steel, Catwoman, F4 reboot both make Thor 2 and Green Lantern and Suicide Squad look like The Dark Knight, Cap 2 and Black Panther

And then the movies that werent shyt but just not as good later like the Ghost Riders, Punisher, OG F4, Daredevil, etc....... the MCU movies still been better than them.

Again.... where is the BAR for accuracy or are we just throwing this out

Martha
Im pretty sure the bar is based on the MCU as a whole. Like when Winter Solder first released that became my bar for MCU movies and I judged the others quality on it. I personally dont use Avengers, AOU, or CW in my comparisons because those movies have star studded casts. At this point after you seen BP, GOTG, etc its fair to say, at least for me, that Iron Man 3 is trash in comparison.

Ive thought all the Iron Man movies besides the first one were trash even without any kinda bar so take that example with a grain of salt:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Im pretty sure the bar is based on the MCU as a whole. Like when Winter Solder first released that became my bar for MCU movies and I judged the others quality on it. I personally dont use Avengers, AOU, or CW in my comparisons because those movies have star studded casts. At this point after you seen BP, GOTG, etc its fair to say, at least for me, that Iron Man 3 is trash in comparison.

Ive thought all the Iron Man movies besides the first one were trash even without any kinda bar so take that example with a grain of salt:lolbron:

Fair enough..... just think it’s disingenuous & disrespectful to call certain things trash when there are some key examples of trash that exist out there. And the things in question are even close in terms of bad.

As a DC stan, I can’t in good concious call say IM3 trash after watching F4 Reboot.... I just can’t. My bias ain’t that strong.

Marvel, DC, Fox, Sony.... who cares, comic book movies are comic book movies and I feel they should all be graded on the same scale

Martha

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm still hoping to see a smiley of Pac or 50 wearing Mickey Mouse ears and see posters start repping "Disney-set". It really wouldn't surprise me to see it either.