When will DC stans give up?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Black Panther just crossed a billi and instead of being joyous anbout black excellence you got DC fans on your mind.. get that marfooL dicc out your mouth p*ssy boy.. you can tell the type of nikkas that get ZERO play in real life..

fucc boy more concerned about internet stan wars :mjlol:

get your stomach pumped like the whore your mother taught you to be.. imma see your p*ssy ass in all the future DC related threads tho :umad:

matter of fact...

giphy.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like Marvel fanboys can't stop thinking about DC for some reason. Always bringing up DC when they are not even in the discussion :smh: Black Panther did a billion yet they are still thinking about DC. They even be in the DCEU thread spreading negativity

Last edited:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I watched Man of Steel the other day and I thought that was a a great movie. But Batman vs Superman was not good at all.
Why is it that conservative White males cape so hard for Zack Snyder? Ever since he made 300, Ive been :mjpls: about his movies, cause the racial connotations of that film were real fukking transparent. (though I acknowledge the source material was written by an open racist in Frank Miller)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I watched Man of Steel the other day and I thought that was a a great movie. But Batman vs Superman was not good at all.
Why is it that conservative White males cape so hard for Zack Snyder? Ever since he made 300, Ive been :mjpls: about his movies, cause the racial connotations of that film were real fukking transparent. (though I acknowledge the source material was written by an open racist in Frank Miller)
"His movies look good" is one thing I hear consistently :pachaha:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
These dudes that pick a side don't read comics, they just skim through 'em. I'm not picking between Batman and Black Panther. That's not the world Bruce or T'Challa wanted to build.

Marvel-DC-Comics-Superheroes.jpg

:blessed:

(I do acknowledge Suicide Squad sucked)
I do read comics. Stop talking nonesene. Batman sucks and his fans make him unbearable

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
"His movies look good" is one thing I hear consistently :pachaha:
Like 80% of the White males on social media in their feelings about Black Panther are Zack Snyder fans. I dont know whats in that mans heart, maybe he's a nice guy, but a huge damn chunk of his fanbase is alt-right White men and thats makes me :whoa:.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
These dudes that pick a side don't read comics, they just skim through 'em. I'm not picking between Batman and Black Panther. That's not the world Bruce or T'Challa wanted to build.

Marvel-DC-Comics-Superheroes.jpg

:blessed:

(I do acknowledge Suicide Squad sucked)

Dap + Rep.

This whole comic book/movie studio has been stupid since it begun and really puts a damper on threads.