maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Ayo, "Over the Top" was my shyt...

And was so terrible in hindsight.:heh:

To answer the question, I had to be in grade school.:wow:

Aw man next time you have the chance you gotta do it.

Its the ultimate "let me pull your man card" :banderas:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This autistic kid challenged me a couple months back. I didnt even want to do it but he kept talking trash. I was going to go easy on him but he didn't put up any resistance and I ended up winning instantly. He seemed kinda heart broken.

I asked for a rematch but he went
:francis:.......:sadcam: I gotta go

so much for "retard" strength :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This bytch of a boss I had 6 years ago that swore he was a Power Lifter called me into his office complaining about ABC and if I don't XYZ tomorrow. So I challenged him to an arm wrestling.

The muhfukka quit as soon as I put the pistol on the table and waited til the next day to tell me I'm still fired :martin: I'm also lying and just pulling shyt outta my ass as I type. Like how I lived in Reading, PA for 9 years.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This bytch of a boss I had 6 years ago that swore he was a Power Lifter called me into his office complaining about ABC and if I don't XYZ tomorrow. So I challenged him to an arm wrestling.

The muhfukka quit as soon as I put the pistol on the table and waited til the next day to tell me I'm still fired :martin: I'm also lying and just pulling shyt outta my ass as I type. Like how I lived in Reading, PA for 9 years.

You PR's crazy dawg :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It was awkward AF. I was going to let him win but if two dudes aren't trying it's like we are holding hands. I had to finish him :snoop:

You did the right thing.
Its like a breh who give a weak handshake; you gotta try to fold his fingers up discombobulated. U got no choice :hubie: