Whats the furthest you'll travel to link up with people?

Daps
Single days...dated this one lady that lived about 75 minutes away...and this almost all highway driving.

We used to smash at least 4 or 5x every time we'd hook up. That was worth it, especially since she could cook anything.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
So I moved about an hour from where I grew up.....I always have people come out MY way.

Today I got shyt for it; they called me out like yo you always got everyone coming out your way; y cant u come out THIS way?

It really wasn't that bad; its straight highway and right off the exist; but I was sweating it all morning.

I've always been this way; I hate having to travel; I'd rather people travel to come 2 me :manny:
Ngl, it's kinda selfish...

Do you got the crib with all the shyt to do?

I'd say an hour is reasonable. Anything longer you might only catch me once or twice a year.

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Furthest I ever drove was from Baltimore to Philly. It was about a two hour drive but I stayed the weekend and it was worth it. Damn near lost my life out there knocking on the wrong door to get back inside after I took a smoke break.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I use to not mind going places if I really was interested in doing something, or if I had nothing going on myself. Now, I’m just not really interested in much outside of work related things so you’ve got to have some really reason for me to make an effort to link up, gotta be some money/business opportunities or some exercise that will synchronize our group.

Besides, I find I’m better off working solo THEN going out into the world.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Such a vague ass question. Clearly the answer depends on who the “people” are that you’re trying to meet up with. Am I buying something off FB marketplace? Am I meeting family? Am I meeting up with the homies? Am I meeting up with a chick I’m already smashing? Miss should bush this lazy low effort ass thread :martin:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
See me, I load up the helicopter or the private jet, or the Batmobile and it's nothing to me. Might even just break out the secret decoder ring and teleport . Too bad I don't have friends tho :skip: