When was the last time you took a cab???

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
ngl, i was drinking the whole time so i actually fell asleep in one taxi ride. not a care in the world :huhldup:
You was gone off that Rum :mjlol:

Those drivers being going like 80 in a beat up Nissan van and talking shyt the whole time. If he would have flipped that bish after hitting a conch shell you would have woke up in the Shadow Realm like wtf happened?

tenor.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
2007 when my brakes went out.
This is a story in itself

Once my brakes went out years ago when I was back visiting my parents while I was in the navy.

Pittsburgh has hills that are brazy and I was a broke kid who was not keeping up with the maintenance on his car

Coming down a hill and my brakes went went ghost. I started swerving and eventually ran up on the curb and hit a city mailbox and that is what slowed me down.

Dented up the whip a bit but it was a hoopty so I didn’t give a fukk. My pops gave me cash to get my brakes done and I was back on the road. Drove back to Va to my base and forgot about it

Why did I get a bill from the Post Office like 3 months later for $500 for damage to a Postal Box. I was :what: How the fukk did they know? I thought I got away scott free. In retrospect I did fukk up the Mailbox. Knocked it smooth off its cement anchor :unsure: