When ugly chick approach you how do feel?

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
How ugly are we talking? Like something is off and can be improved ugly, or she needs to watch several makeup tutorials ugly? It honestly never bothered me.

uglygirls300.jpg

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: Yall Nikkas tripping.

if an ugly joint thinks you're attractive chances are badder joints also think the same. The ugly joint just has nothing to lose, so she's more likely to approach.

All through out my life I've had some not so attractive women interested in me, only to find out a gang of badder chicks liked me as well. BUT THE Less Attractive Joints were bolder.

Attractive women usually say dumb shyt like they "wanna get to know me and be friends"- because they're scared of rejection.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

That’s not even a human.

:stopitslime: Yall Nikkas tripping.

if an ugly joint thinks you're attractive chances are badder joints also think the same. The ugly joint just has nothing to lose, so she's more likely to approach.

All through out my life I've had some not so attractive women interested in me, only to find out a gang of badder chicks liked me as well. BUT THE Less Attractive Joints were bolder.

Attractive women usually say dumb shyt like they "wanna get to know me and be friends"- because they're scared of rejection.

Speak on it!

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I dnt know about y'all but something bout a goofy attitude chick w gap teeth me wanna take her cartoon looking ass to the upper rooooooooom

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I've never been approached by someone I would consider ugly but any woman I don't find attractive I make it clear I'm not interested. No point in giving false hope but I'm not trying to embarrass anybody either. With how stuck up women are I've had women give me passive aggressive attitude even after I didn't do anything negative to them while making it clear I'm not interested by just giving short responses.

I'm not going to give someone bonus points for approaching because they're female or unattractive. A lot of bytches don't give men bonus points or go easy on dudes for approaching. The fact that a lot of women act like stuck up bytches if you're not interested in them is why I stopped caring about going easy on women that I'm not interested in.